BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Kaila D.
These are my new favorite drug store liners. The colors stay ALL DAY on my waterline and can be smudged below, but they don't smudge after they dry down. Creamy and formula doesn't drag. Price is good. If you have green eyes, definitely check out the purple one. It's gorgeous !
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Hands down... my favorite drug store eye liner that I have ever used. It is 100% long wearing. It's got the black dyed wood, which means that it is longwear/long lasting. You pop this bad boy in the water line and it isn't going to move. You could be thrown into a moving car wash and when you got out... this will be the only thing that managed to survive. It is amazing.
Tricia B.
Worcester , MA
I can go on & on about L'ORÉAL brand in a whole. I love everything L'ORÉAL. My top brand for affordable Glam Diva's on a budget. I mostly love the Infallible line of products. This eyeliner glides on so smoothly & the colors are rich in pigments. Thanks L'ORÉAL
Tara K.
Aberdeen, WA
I actually have the Infallible paints liquid eyeliner in white. I love how you can add it to the bottom eye lid and it makes eyes look bright and awake. Great for anyone that has smaller eyes they would like to widen. The only issue is it doesn't glide on when eye is too wet.
Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
Review for: Cobalt Blue, Charcoal, Plum more...
I stumbled across these in the dollar store shopping around for makeup for my girls to add to their play makeup box. I ended up keeping them for myself, sorry not sorry but I love how silky smooth these pencils glide on without smudging or evening feeling anything there. I will be heading out in the next week or two to find more colors to experiment with
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I really like this eyeliner a lot. I needed a more affordable eye liner similar to my marc Jacobs one and heard this was a dupe. This didn't disappoint me! It's so soft and creamy that it just glides on and locks in, it dries fast but you still have time to smudge it and then bam it won't budge. I haven't tried the other colors but the black is a win for me
Jessica Nicole T.
Fountain, CO
Review for: Pure Purple, True Teal, Black more...
Love how pigmented this is! It is very affordable and easy to apply. It doesn't take much pressure to apply. Glides on no problem love the shimmer and glitter in it adds a little extra umph to it. I wish I could apply to bottom lash line but my eyes are a little to sensitive and it seems like the glitter irritates it.
Angel H.
Review for: Cobalt Blue, Pure Purple more...
For the drugstore, the color pay off is great! Although it can be a bit streaky at first or if you apply too much. But once it dries, it's great. I like to go a head and set it with a similar color of eye shadow and I find that's what works best for me. I've enjoyed using these eyeliners though and I will repurchase :)
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Green Ivy more...
Keeps on all day, glides on quickly and evenly. Easier to use than other alternative. Only thing is that you need the sharpener but if you have that it is easy and I definitely would recommend it.
Ansley R.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Black more...
I bought this eyeliner thinking I would love it, but sadly that wasn’t the case. When first applying I really liked the formula and how it looked, but after a few hours of wear I realized this was not the eyeliner for me. I noticed that it disappeared from my lower lash line within 4 hours of wear.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon