BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
Such a beautiful color and it applies really smoothly. My only problem with it is that it doesn't last all day on my waterline. I definitely want more shades of this liner though.
Patti M.
Elk Grove, CA
This color was very pretty whenever I wore it. I wore it for just a couple days and it broke. So I bought a new one thinking I was just pressing to hard. And that one broke. And the next one. And the next 3. I have talked to multiple friend who have had this same problem. Great color, not worth the hassle.
Sheeba H.
Canton, MI
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
I totally love these eyeliners. There are creamy , so they glide easily on eyes , smooth so u don't have to put much effort , all colors are BEAUTIFUL .. At drugstore these are answers to urban decay liners
Nikkie P.
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
I love my Infallible eyeliner by L'Oréal! I used it on my wedding day and it lasted all night without bleeding down from my waterline and it holds strong in hot muggy weather. It is a staple of my make up routine. Usually I use the black but the Colbalt Blue is gorgeous as well.
Kelley N.
Pomona, CA
I cannot stress enough how great this eyeliner is! It really helps me a beautiful smokey effect when I smudge my liner out. If your looking for a awesome eyeliner touch to your brown smokey eye use this!
Heather N.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Creamy and wonderful. Anything from the infallible line is amazing. Loreal has became my favorite from the drugstore and believe they have stepped up their game this past year
Ayo C. W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this eyeliner. I have it in 4 colours. It goes on super smooth and lasts all day. I mainly use it on my upper and lower water lines. tip: have a good sharpener for these as the inside is soft.
Rowyn D.
Review for: Silver more...
I really love this eyeliner, it glides on, i love the color range, someday I'd love to get more! I think I broke it somehow, but the product is great, so no minus stars, also reasonably affordable!
Arianne R.
El Paso, TX
The formula is amazing, it glides perfectly on the lid, I love the highlighter version is basically a rose gold color, its perfect for lining the waterline, or even highlighting the cupid's bow.
Jessica  t.
This eyeliner is very creamy and just glides on like a dream. The color is super pigmented but if you have oily eyelids I would recommend putting on some eyeprimer because it might run a little.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon