BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Tiffany L.
Boston, MA
I bought this in the "highlighter" shade and it's a beautiful color but i wear contact lens and wearing this shade on my lower lash like irritate my contacts so much and it kept feeling like the product was rubbing off onto my contacts, so i kind of try to avoid wearing this product now which is unfortunate :( But i tried using this in my inner corners to highlight and i'm telling you this eyeliner WOULD NOT BUDGE! I was trying to blend it out a bit after it had already set and it would not move no matter how much i rubbed it!
Holly B.
I received this free to try from BzzAgent. For years, I have avoided using any sort of liquid eyeliner, because I don't have a steady hand and don't consider myself a makeup pro. Therefore, I was apprehensive about this product, but after using it I was BLOWN AWAY! Not only did this eyeliner enable a beginner-level makeup user such as myself to easily create a perfect cat eye, it actually stayed on all day. Most eyeliners claim to be "waterproof," but the Infallible Paints Eyeliner has lasted through a sweaty workout! I was not a fan of the blue, it was too bright and bold for my liking. However, I am excited to try it in black.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I purchased this product in black, teal teal, purple purple, and gold.  The color payoff and the application are great! These are a very creamy eye pencil and the gold and purple fell apart on me after just a few uses.  I love them for my lower lash line/water line because they are easy to smoke out and when I apply a shadow on top they work great as a base.  I gave the 2 start rating because I just don't reach for them due to they are so creamy and with a dull end are hard to work with.  I love the colors and rarely uses them just as an eyeliner.
Emma B.
The only thing I liked about this product is the pigment. It's a nice black which I liked. Now for what I didn't like, it smudged and transferred like crazy. Granted, it may just be how my eyes are shaped, but I would notice when I close my eyes it would get on my lids and it would also get on my lower lash line. Another con is that it has to be sharpened. You lose product and it's soft, so it doesn't get sharp, but stays dull. I really wanted to like it, unfortunately, it just didn't work for me.
Mika M.
Review for: Highlighter more...
This is one of my favorite lower lashline eyeliners. My other is Anastasia Beverly Hills Metallic Luster Liner in Gold. I use this or the ABH one (whichever I grab first) on my lower lashline. It brightens my eyes and makes me look less tired which is always a good thing. It lasts the whole day. I highly recommend this color.

Lisa M.
Fruita, CO
I love this eye liner. It's so black and creamy. It's perfect for a smokey eye. It goes on very black and can be smudged for that smokey eye look. I love it in the water line, too, but it helps to set it with eye shadow as it can smear some on the bottom lash area.
Lindsay S.
Review for: Other more...
So I picked mine up at my local Walgreens and I went back and got the black color since I already had the teal color in the eyeliner this product is amazing and being drug store it preforms better than some of my higher end eyeliners it has the staying power you want in a liner I can pick it on in the morning and in the evening it is still there and it looks like it did when I first put it on I highly recommend this liner I think you will love it
Bindiya P.
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner. I have been using this liner for a very long time and I have to say it glides on so smoothly!! Now it doesn't stay on all day for me, but it will stay on for a good 2-3 hrs. None the less I use it all the time for my waterline!!
Sarah G.
I really liked the silkyness of this eyeliner. I enjoyed using this. It was very pigmented and stayed on pretty well. I only wished it would last a little longer as there is not sharpening factor in it. Once you use it a while the sharpness of the point gets less crisp so there is that.
Fauna H.
Phoenix, AZ
Very smooth, never drags and SUPER pigmented! My favorite all time eyeliners PERIOD ESPECIALLY for the water line. I promise you will love this formula! You can even place on your eyelid and smudge it out as a blue smokey eye, or as a base to make eyeshadows pop or stay on even longer! I'm not sure how I ever lived without this product, glad I don't now, but I will say that they are super soft and hard to sharpen sometimes due to it being almost too soft.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon