BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Randi J.
Cheyenne , WY
I really love this eye liner. I like that the tip doesn't fray, the fact that it is a true dark black that doesn't fade throughout the day and it gives you a thick or thin line to achieve any look.
Sarah K.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
This eyeliner is pretty good. I tried it for the first time a couple weeks ago and liked it. I use it here and there if I want a pop of color. It is priced well, not to expensive. My only complaint is that it did wear down during the day and I had to reapply a couple of times.
Kei M.
Pensacola, FL
This eyeliner was not only creamy, it was super pigmented! The gold color was very vibrant. It stayed pretty well on my eye without primer. But applied on top of primer and eyeshadow, it was completely waterproof and oil-proof. It also stayed well on the waterline of the eye.
Carmen C.
Antioch, CA
Review for: Green Ivy more...
The infallible line in loreal is pretty good, stays on eye and doesn't bother it, its fairly easy to remover with eye makeup remover but it wont disappear in a hot day when you are sweaty or running errands like crazy. I would want to try different eyeliners in this brand
Marnika B.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: True Teal more...
Love this eyeliner. It stays on for awhile without a smudge. It has a smooth feeling when you apply it which is great, because no one likes a eyeliner that's harsh but yeah this eyeliner is awesome!
Abagail C.
Marietta, OH
Love, love, love. This eyeliner is in one word....EVERYTHING! :) It's bold!, easy to apply and perfect or the beauty goroo, or the everyday lady. It's smooth to apply, and lasts all day without a smudge! Once again..........LOVE IT !
Hira K.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Review for: Green Ivy more...
I have there golden, silver and hilighter one all of them are beautiful , staying power is really good and sets very quickly and very compatable to there high end brands
Haley S.
Owensboro, KY
I really liked how smooth this formula went on, and it seemed to stay visible all day long. My only complaint is that it became a little smeary under my eyes as the day went on. Good product if you touch it up throughout the day.
Que J.
This eyeliner glided in easily. I'm not good at doing eyeliner but this worked well. It was easy to put on and dried fairly quickly. It smudged a little but it wasn't noticeable. It stayed on as long as I needed it to.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I love this eyeliner! Goes on so smooth and easy. I'm always in the lookout good eyeliner. I'm very picky about eyeliner and I have no complaints about this one.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon