BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Tori R.
Lafayette, IN
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Absolutely love this stuff! It is such a great eyeliner and it goes on so easy. The best part about it is that it stays on for a long time! It never dulls and that is what I love so much about it. I usually get black, but purple would be cute too, for a pop of color!
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
Not my favorite eyeliner. It goes on smoothly, but after I put it on it started to smudge. I wasn't pleased with the product. I will probably look for a different eyeliner because this one is not my favorite by any means.
Ornella S.
This pencil is way overpriced for a drugstore brand. Added to that it is simply terrible. The point is so soft, it breaks easily and never sharpens properly. You will waste most of the pencil trying to get a proper point.
Georgeanne L.
I really enjoy this eyeliner. The color is not a plum thought. It is definitely a dark navy. It applies super smooth and stays all day. It glides so easily. Will be getting more colors.
Beccah G.
Kaiser, MO
Glides very nicely. Stays on & doesn't smudge. Value priced & easy to find. I don't really have much else to say, but I'm being forced to type more by this app for some reason before it will let me leave the review.
Kim M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
I love this for a pop of color. I also have the silver, and highlight shades. It goes on super easy and doesn't drag on my lid. It stays on my waterline, but is as intense as i would like it. I use the highlight under my brow and in the corners of my eye almost every day. Definitely a good product.
Meka H.
Review for: Highlighter more...
I love putting this in my waterline instead of black it make your eyes look bigger cause I have squinty eyes the formula is creamy it goes on so smooth it's waterproof all day my only complaint is it's hard to sharpen.
Brittany T.
Waldorf, MD
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
I love the consistency of this formula and it stays put a majority of the day. I tried this color out b/c I thought it was so fun and it would add a pop of color to my smokey eye for a night out. And I was right ! I need to get more colors, I loveeeeee this.
C K.
Oyster Bay, NY
I had heard such great things about this eyeliner. I bought it, didn't even get to try it since when I opened it the whole tip of the eyeliner broke off immediately and flung across the room. Then I tried to sharpen it... big mistake, it was a messy, broken disaster. I bet it's good if I didn't get a dud.
amanda r.
Erie, PA
Review for: Highlighter more...
Strong color and minimal smudging, good control for a smooth finish and look. When they say infallible they mean it, I can put this on and not have to worry about looking like a raccoon half way through the night.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon