BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Harper B.
Palm harbor , FL
Review for: True Teal more...
I wasn't very happy about this product. It's not super pigmented and when I tried to apply it, hardly any color showed up on my waterline. The price isn't bad but that doesn't really make up for the quality of the product. I won't be buying it again.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner so much it glides on so smooth and easily.. it also stays put for hours it doesn't smudge and it's so easy to use I highly recommend this eyeliner !
Day S.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Charcoal more...
This pencil is really black which I love, but it melts easily every time I use after 1 hour it starts to melt, so I dislike it, but I love for a smoke eye, it blends easily, so I guess I found a good use for it!
Shelby H.
Purchased at: Target
I have this in black. It’s so creamy yet doesn’t move, and the color payoff is great. It survives sitting in my tight line. I don’t love eyeliner, especially not liquid liner, but this is great. Would recommend this over higher end pencil eyeliners.
Arielle I.
San Diego, CA
This eyeliner is amazing. Once you glide it on, it doesn’t budge. It’s waterproof and smudge proof. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I have blue, teal, and purple. They’re fantastic!!!
Stephanie A.
Dunn Loring, VA
Review for: Other more...
I really love this eyeliner. I originally purchased it from Target. It's fairly inexpensive, which is great!

I have the eyeliner in black. It goes on really smoothly and the color is rich and pigmented. It also lasts all day.

It is also perfect for a smokey eye!

I highly recommend this eyeliner!!

Amanda T.
Leland, NC
I have purchased high end eye liners as well as drug store eye liners like this product. I don't mind sharpening my eye pencils so I love this product. So smooth when applying
Danyelle D.
Champaign
My favorite eyeliner!!! I can no longer find it at my local store and it has been rough trying to find a replacement at same price point with similar long stay and pigment
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've never used the L'Oreal Paris line of eyeliners and was skeptical when I bought it. To cut to the point, it performed terrifically! It glided on like dream ( I almost messed up because I wasn't expecting it to apply so smoothly and went in pretty heavy-handed )! It was very pigmented and it lasted all day while I was running around/working. I was able to smudge it out a little after applying, then it dried down and didn't budge! At the end of the day it looked as good as when I had just applied it. It worked really well anywhere on the eye ( waterline, undereye area, on lid) and doesn't create a mess. I totally recommend checking out these liners! I know I'm going to pick up some more, especially because there are some fun colors 😊.
Katie m.
Westernport, MD
The black in this liner is to die for! Creamy and highly pigmented! Goes on my waterline perfectly and I line my upper lash line with it as well! This is my favorite!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon