BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Ellen O.
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
I'm a big fan of all the shades in the Infallible Silkissime eyeliner line. The liners themselves are very smooth and very pigmented. They work great in the waterline, upper & lower lashline, & even as a base for shadows all over the mobile lid. Cobalt blue is beautiful...as are all the other colors. My only complaint is that in the waterline they're not very long wearing, like most eyeliners I've used, they tend to fade and disappear throughout the day. I'd definitely recommend the entire range to anyone.
Hope B.
This product has no pigment and does not show up true to color on darker skin. It writes like a pencil and is poorly packaged and overpriced for drugstore beauty items although they do have coupons. I will not purchase again.
Carrie C.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Pure Purple more...
This eyeliner glides on so nicely and is such a cute color. Because it's bright purple I don't use it that often, but I really love the formula and the color. I also find that it really flatters my eyes. I mostly use liquid liner, but this is a great pencil.
Melanie M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Silver more...
Wow! This eyeliner instantly makes me look younger and prettier. It's glamorous when you amp it up with other eye shadow and eye liner colors, but it's also a great everyday choice when you want to look fun yet polished. My only complaint is that it's not very long-wearing. It usually wears off in a few hours unless you take extra steps to prime it, or layer it with eye shadow, or other measures.
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
I wanted to love this product, but I may have gotten a bad one. The color wasn't black at all. It was a medium gray, at best. I tried remarking on my hands and wrists to get the color to get darker, but it didn't. It was smooth, and drew a great line, but I think I got a dud, as the color wasn't black at all!
Andrea C.
Glendale, AZ
This eyeliner is soooo creamy that looks almost like a gel eyeliner. So if you are in a hurry and dont have time for a brush and gel eyeliner use this one. I totally recommend it. As good as the UD glide on eyeliner. And something I really like about it too is that the black color one is very very black
Farah M.
I did not like this eyeliner. It would easily smudge and was difficult to remove. It was a bit too creamy for me and it was difficult to do winged eyeliner. I would rather use Maybelline's eyeliners as opposed to this one. I would not recommend this one
Amber D.
Fayetteville, NC
I like it. I have trouble applying eyeliner so that I don't look like a panda and this product has really helped me out. It doesn't take too much effort to get a nice line. Not bad for a drugstore product. I'm happy with this product and its recommended.
Maria D.
Linden, NJ
I have nothing but good things to say about this brand's infallable line.. ITS LITERLLY THE BEST. So soft, pigmented, smooth and glides on like a dream.
Maybe, it runs a little after a few hours.
BUT, that might just be me and my oily skin. Still amazing.
Lauren W.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
All of the silkissime liners glide on smoothly and nearly effortlessly and last well on the eyes. My only complaint is after many hours of wear, they start to smear on me, but this could be because I have allergies and therefore watery eyes.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon