BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Juliana K.
Kildare
This product is super nice! I really like it and I totally suggest it. It is affordable and awesome.
Michelle W.
Nickelsville, VA
One of the best eyeliners I've used. It goes on smooth & doesn't irritate my eyes like other brands.
khadija b.
Review for: Plum more...
I absolutely love this liner its glides on so effortlessly my no 1 go to, i use it literally everyday
Tess N.
Merewether, New South Wales
One of my favorite eyeliners. Stays pretty well all day and night. Doesn't smudge or flake. Love it!
Silvia R.
Review for: Plum more...
Me encanta es un color muy intenso. La única pega que le pongo es que no dura el tiempo que desearía.
Grace F.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Pure Purple more...
Not the best. Works ok on waterline but smudges everywhere otherwise. I mostly use it for waterline.
Natalie H.
Review for: Black more...
Great product it's a real nice black, does not smugg, great price, it stays on for a really long time
sadia h.
scarborough, ontario
This is an amazing eyeliner..glides easily..looks great and docent smudge ..i wear it quiet often!
Kim M.
Review for: Silver more...
Pretty satisfied with this eyeliner. All day long hold, nice silky finish and nice deep black color
Brianna A.
Never actually used this product or tried it. My sister uses it and says it's good but not the besg
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon