BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Maya m.
I used this under my lower lash line. It's a pretty good liner considering the low price and the colour is very impressive. I been asked often what I'm wearing by strangers and colleagues.
sophi a.
Review for: True Teal more...
This is a must precise easy to apply and gorgeous color for light eyes as mine are green. It lasts long as well so i use it daily and no need to reapply. beautiful package and feels great
Shahnaz K.
Honestly one of the most pigmented pencils I have ever used! I bought this for a wedding I went to recently and everyone complimented me, well my eyes, aha! Highly recommend this :)
Deborah F.
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
I use this eyeliner daily for work. It makes it easy for someone that can hardly draw a straight line. The color matches grateful with my uniform. And the cost is very accessible
Laura G.
Thornhill, ON
This liner is amazing. I own it in cobalt blue. Pigmentation is fantastic and the tip glides on so smoothly. This product DOES contain Carmine, for those allergic.
Erica L.
Review for: Plum more...
This eyeliner goes in smooth for and easy and precise application. It says on all day. I get mine at shoppers drug mart. The lasting power is better then any others I've tried
Melisa L.
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
This ones with the scandal eyes of rimmel are my go to drugstore options.Both are very rich and silky smooth,wearable and they have different colors to add a pop to the eyes.
Amazing! One step before mastering liquid eyeliner! Beautiful staying power! Very true black and can be as bold or as natural as you please. One of my Holy Grail products!
Hannah K.
Really crisp beautiful and precise lines. Really easy to use and the colour is really dark. Easy to smudge and blend into the eye if you want a more smokey look. Love it!
Manuela W.
I've got the black one and it's SUPER black. it increadibly smooth and glides on very easy. there's no need to press hard for the color to show and it doesn't smudge.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon