BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I have this in Black. I really like how it just glides onto the skin with no tugging or skipped lines. The only downside that this product has for me is that it smudges on me a little bit. The smudging isn't so bad, it's just that I have greasy eyelids. I still really like it nevertheless
Anne K.
Baldwin, NY
This product is really pigmented also is very easy to work worth. Not really a expensive item for drug store. You can do so many great looks with this eyeliner. There are so many colors to more neutral and more vibrant colors so you can create any thing and have fun at the same time.
Josephine S.
Review for: Plum more...
I bought this eyeliner because I saw a few tutorials and heard reviews on it. I wanted a purple color because I have too many black and brown eyeliners. I bought this because of the claims and wanted to try it out for myself. I really liked how effortless it was to glide on. No tugging and true to its color. It's also long lasting in the water line and isn't going anywhere. So no need to apply :) I really liked this a lot that I'm considering buying other colors too.
Megan B.
Bridgewater, MA
I've got to start by saying that I LOVED this liner at first. Smooth, creamy, and glides on like a dream. I ended up buying all of the colors. Then a couple weeks later, all of them were so dry that I couldn't apply them without it tugging and dragging across my eye. I did not leave the caps off, I tried to resharpen them - Nothing worked. Huge disappointment because they started out so awesome!
Jenna R.
Warren, OH
This eyeliner is very nice. It comes out super black and very bold. From trying out different eyeliners however, I have found I like liquid eyeliner better than this product. Liquid just goes on so smoothly and is easier to apply. This product is a pencil and I hate having to constantly keep sharpening
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
This is one of the most blackest, most pigmented liners that I have ever used and the price point is perfect. While the gel-like formula takes a second to set, it allows time for this to be smudged out for the perfect smoky eye look, or it can be used precisely to darkly defined eyes.
Misty C.
Bryan, TX
I like loreals eyeliner. First of all it's super affordable. Second of all it's very creamy and when applied it's super long lasting. I love how the top isn't rough where it feels like something is poking you. I would definitely buy it again. I highly recommend this product.
Sami B.
Fairview, PA
Review for: Charcoal more...
I bought this because, when I was visiting Paris, I bought a gel liner from L'Oreal Paris, but I felt like this liner was just like normal bargain brand liner. It did it's job, but it was totally not worth the money that I paid for it. I probably would've been better off buying a one dollar eyeliner from a different brand.
Thalia H.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I loved this eyeliner, it went on so smooth and it felt weightless as I wore. It surprisingly also held up to my oily skin on a hot summer day so for that alone it receives a top rating. I loved the pigmentation, a great beautiful purple which made my eyes look amazing.
Noor M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Review for: Silver more...
This is such a nice product for people who have green eyes it will bring out the color and a little pop . This eyeliner goes on smoothly on your eyelids. I bought this product from a nearby Drugstore. I would totally recommend it for people who have sensitive eyes and skin.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon