BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Rachelle B.
Marietta, Ga
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I Love love love This eyeliner! This is absolutely one of my favorite go-to eyeliners of all time! I tend to reach for this the most! It's soft, creamy without bleeding and snuffing unless you want it to. I recommend this it's great
Maisha B.
Review for: Highlighter more...
This liner is so smooth and just glides on, it doesn't smudge and is very longlasting eyeliner to use it is very affordable but and increadible product to purchase i would defo recommend to my friends, family and everyone
Alex S.
The cobalt colour is lovely. Smooth and buildable. The waterline highlighter broke the first time is used it. Bought another one and the same thing happened! It's too bad because the highlighter colour is very pretty.
Renata P.
Review for: Silver more...
Well for starters this is I find something that you'll have to constantly but since you're going to sharpen it down quickly cause you'll always need a sharp point
Breanna W.
Brantford
I think this product is a good makeup helper because it helps a lot to do your makeup even thou it might take a while if you take a lot of time to do your makeup
Haley B.
Toronto
Amazing eyeliner! Long lasting, and doesn't run into creases after hours of wear. Stroke is the perfect coverage of black. Also easy to use for percision lining.
Azra S.
Kitchener, Ontario
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I bought this eyeliner because the colour was gorgeous, but I was delightfully surprised by the formula. It's perfect. Once it sets it never moves or smudges on me. It's really creamy and glides on smoothly.
Lyn M.
Montreal
Le crayon eyeliner de L’Oréal paris a été plus qu'une découverte. Bonne tenue durant la journée, aucun défaut remarquée lords de l'application. Très doux, pas trop ferme. Met de l’emphase sur le regard.
Astrid D.
Review for: Black more...
Great eyeliner. It's easy to draw the line and apply because of the pencil. I use it almost everyday when i don't want to put my mascara. It's an excellent eyeliner and i would definitely recommend it.
Olivia T.
Finland
It dryes a little slow. Its great but if you have oily lids like me, its not a good product. It blends everywhere on my eyelids... but if you have normal eye lids then its pobably really good :)
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon