BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Review for: Cobalt Blue more...
When it comes to eyeliner, I am super picky! My eyelids get really oily, so it's hard for me to find an eyeliner that lasts for a few hours. This eyeliner lasts for hours. It is smudge proof and it does not budge. The pigmentation is excellent. The formula is creamy and smooth, or rather silky! There is no distinct scent. The color is a true cobalt blue. In normal room lighting, the color of the eyeliner looks a bit darker but when you step outside, my god it is cobalt blue! Beautiful product. I I highly recommend this line!
Mary S.
Tolland, CT
Review for: Pure Purple more...
One of my absolute favorite purple eyeliner's of all time! It is so creamy and so pigmented and perfect for a pop of color on any eye look! I love to do a neutral smoky eye and then add the purple to the lower lash line and it really makes your eyes pop. The crayon is so soft and creamy it does not tug at your eyes at all, and the color is very vibrant. I have multiple backups in love this first summer eye looks!
C M.
The color is so bold and it goes on so easy!! Only downfall is how soft the tip is. It needs constant sharpening if you want a thin line. But it goes on so easy so it makes up for it. I hate having to use any force on my eyelid! One other downfall is that if you get it too close to your inside corner the liner will smudge onto the bottom eyelid.
Lauren S.
Review for: Highlighter more...
Love this product. I put a little on my water line in the morning and it instantly makes me look more awake. I have brown eyes, so it adds a nice bright pop to them. Not too expensive and nice to have on hand. I would recommend it for sure! I had a hard time finding a product like this before.
Melissa L.
One of the best eyeliners I have bought in a long time. It has lasted me for more than a year, and I use it daily. It's easy to apply, easy to remove, and very well worth it. I would recommend to someone who wants long lasting, and well worth the price. I will definitely be buying again.
AMANDA C.
Oviedo, FL
I have this in Black. I really like how it just glides onto the skin with no tugging or skipped lines. The only downside that this product has for me is that it smudges on me a little bit. The smudging isn't so bad, it's just that I have greasy eyelids. I still really like it nevertheless
Ginger S.
Review for: Pure Purple more...
I have tried many eyeliners over the years, even the so-called waterproof kinds, but none stay on when my eyes water. I originally bought this for the color (wow! It makes my hazel eyes look amazing!!), only to find out that this eyeliner stays on ALL DAY for me! I'm hooked!! I need to buy in bulk in the event they ever stop selling this.
Heidi B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so soft and creamy that's it's almost hard to apply. It smudges out beautifully for about 60 seconds then dries and is locked in for 8+ hours. I would say it's the best drugstore pencil liner there is but because it's so creamy you want the tip to remain very sharp so you have to sharpen it often with a very good sharpener. If you are looking for an eyeliner at the drugstore, get this one!
Erika C.
Prescott, AZ
I bought this in Rose Gold and it is so pretty! Applies smoothly, sets and wears all day. It is a tad on the soft side but once you learn not to bear down on it, it is fine. Sharpening is stupid. It is difficult and wastes beautiful product! This should be in an automatic, twist up package!
Megan M.
Honolulu , HI
I love these! I have mine in the color "highlighter. " it's a really pretty pink color. This eyeliner is very easy to apply and it glides on like butter. It also doesn't irritate my eyes. The eyeliner is retractable which is good. I got my in the clearance section at Target for about $4.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon