BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Erica A.
Pittsburg, KS
Review for: Plum more...
The Silkissime eyeliners are my absolute favorite drugstore eyeliners ever! I was shocked at how soft they were and how easy they were to glide on. I only have used to black one, but want to have one in every color, they are that good! Super black, super easy to smudge if that's the look you are going for, but also easy to do a wing with
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
1,417 reviews
Review for: Black more...
This is so pigmented and black after several coats. It doesn't smudge and stays in place on my lids all day and night. It glides on easily - this is one of my favorite eyeliner formulas ever and is sold at such an affordable price. I would HIGHLY recommend this to anyone who used eyeliner and will be repurchasing this again and again.
Riza R.
Fort Wayne , IN
I have Black in this eyeliner. I love it so much. It draws on dark & that is how I like my eyeliner. Like it says on the box BOLD! it really stands out & brings out the brown in my eyes. I am picky about my eyeliners & I have to say this really does the job!
Amanda R.
love this liner! it goes on super thick & dark! leaves a nice line, too. it's a great value and easily accessible. i got it at Target on one of my many trips for fun :) it's very easy to apply & use. if you need to fix a problem, best to do it right away because it dries pretty quickly too.
Lindsay S.
Review for: True Teal more...
I saw a you tuber raving about this product so I decided to pick one up for myself to try out and I fell in love with it this eyeliner is Amazing and it's drug store it works better than some of my high end liners I put it on in the morning and in the evening it was still there it looked like it did when I first applied it in the morning it truly has amazing staying power going to pick it up in more colors it's my new favorite highly recommend this eyeliner.
Kinsey W.
This is a smooth, rich eyeliner. The gold is very pigmented and the pencil glides easily. The reason I'm giving this pencil 3 stars versus 5 is because I felt that this pencil irritated my eyes. I tried applying it on my water line and on my upper eyelid. Neither area worked. I really hated that I couldn't fully enjoy this eyeliner since I love the shade and it's smoothness.
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Super easy to use and good color. I've been using the same pen for 6+ months and it's still not dried up. I was hesitant to get it for that very reason but happy I did. So far it's my favorite drug store eyeliner. Stay on pretty much all day as long as I don't touch it. Seems to come off pretty easy with soap and water.
Dina C.
Lima, OH
Review for: Charcoal more...
This is my go to eyeliner!!! I love the formula, the color, the availability and the cost! The only complaint I could even say is the black could be a little blacker. I wear contacts, so my eyes are very sensitive. Even if I forget to wash this formula off, I do not end up with any eye irritation, which is unheard of!
Mesha P.
Yukon , Ok
Review for: Charcoal more...
After trying and trying to find the perfect eyeliner, I stumbled upon this one, the price was reasonable, with a MILLION different kind of eye liner you could buy, this one caught my eye with the "plain" packaging, it shows the color of the eye liner on the box. Brought it home and to my surprise it was so easy to use, so silky and smooth to "glide" on. I only use eyeliner and mascara. and I had a favorite which I won't name here, but now I won't even touch anymore, and only buy this one for now on and you should too!!
Erica D.
This eyeliner is SO GOOD! The first time I swatched it on the back of my hand I went to wash it off and it didn't budge! Therefore it stays really well on the water line. It is also extremely pigmented and the colors are beautiful. Love this!
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Zandrea B.
San Diego, CA
I'm looking for a pencil eyeliner that'll stay on my upper waterline all day! Is this good? I have oily lids and liner usually smudges. If you don't like this one, what's a good one? I heard the Nyx Tres Jolie one is good? Any suggestions on super waterproof stay all day pencil eyeliner?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Does this eyeliner go on smoothly or does it skip?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??

Amazon