BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide
  • CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Silkissime Eyeliner
  • "Goes on smoothly, lasts all day (even in the waterline), and it super intense. I will admit the one problem with this product is that it can be a real pain to sharpen, but I have found that the e.l.f. one dollar sharpener actually works really well on this eye pencil." in 104 reviews
  • "Seriously my go t liner. its the most black out of all the ones i own, go on so creamy" in 99 reviews
  • "It's so soft and pigmentation is wonderful, doesn't smudge and color is really intense" in 32 reviews
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
I hated this eyeliner. It never sharpened right which was so frustrating. It had good pigment though but it's not worth the money if never sharpens right. I got a couple of uses out of it and then I had to just throw it away. It didn't really last long either once it was on your eye.
Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Review for: Plum more...
L'oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner glides on your lids so easily. It's basically fool proof, making your eye makeup look like a professional did it. This is my go to eyeliner everytime. I hated buying an eyeliner to find out that it was so hard to get it completely around your lids and you had to press so hard to see any color. I for sure would recommend it! new users will love it!
Dawn A.
Corp Christi, TX
Review for: Green Ivy more...
Keeps on all day, glides on quickly and evenly. Easier to use than other alternative. Only thing is that you need the sharpener but if you have that it is easy and I definitely would recommend it.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner so much it glides on so smooth and easily.. it also stays put for hours it doesn't smudge and it's so easy to use I highly recommend this eyeliner !
Tiff W.
The pigmentation of these eyeliners is AMAZING. There are fun colors to choose from and they are super vibrant and creamy. The staying power is pretty great, too. I didn’t experience any smudging or rubbing off throughout the day. The reason I am rating it 3 stars though is because you go through it SO QUICKLY. And it is really hard to sharpen
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: True Teal more...
I wasn't very happy about this product. It's not super pigmented and when I tried to apply it, hardly any color showed up on my waterline. The price isn't bad but that doesn't really make up for the quality of the product. I won't be buying it again.
Arielle I.
Vista, CA
This eyeliner is amazing. Once you glide it on, it doesn’t budge. It’s waterproof and smudge proof. The colors are vibrant and beautiful. I have blue, teal, and purple. They’re fantastic!!!
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Black more...
I love this eyeliner, so silky and easy to put on. The pencil is soft so you get super dark pigment. It's lasted me 12 hours without having to reapply. It's glides on smooth with bold color.
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black more...
This is the smoothest drugstore eyeliner I have ever purchased. I was not disappointed. It comes in so many beautiful shades to pick from. It has a good staying power to it. I like the packaging but I love the product.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
I've never used the L'Oreal Paris line of eyeliners and was skeptical when I bought it. To cut to the point, it performed terrifically! It glided on like dream ( I almost messed up because I wasn't expecting it to apply so smoothly and went in pretty heavy-handed )! It was very pigmented and it lasted all day while I was running around/working. I was able to smudge it out a little after applying, then it dried down and didn't budge! At the end of the day it looked as good as when I had just applied it. It worked really well anywhere on the eye ( waterline, undereye area, on lid) and doesn't create a mess. I totally recommend checking out these liners! I know I'm going to pick up some more, especially because there are some fun colors 😊.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??
ava h.
Is this expensive? BC i wanna know if it's worth it.
Nicole P.
Buffalo , NY
I have and love this eyeliner but does anyone have any recommendations on how to sharpen these without ruining them every time I try I ruin it and end up back at the drugstore buying a new one the same thing happens for my Lancôme gel pencil if anyone can help it would be so much more cost effective!