BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Glides like silk. Soft Like Silk. Up to 16 Hour Wear.

Indulge your eyes in silk. Glide on smooth intensity with our first silk inspired liquid pencil. Introducing Silkissime by Infallible. Our smudge-proof formula lasts for up to 16-hours of intense color from dusk until dawn, now in 6 new colors.

• Isododecane

• CI 75470 / Carmine

Andrea J.
Kimberly, WV
Review for: Plum
L'oreal Infallible Silkissime Eyeliner glides on your lids so easily. It's basically fool proof, making your eye makeup look like a professional did it. This is my go to eyeliner everytime. I hated buying an eyeliner to find out that it was so hard to get it completely around your lids and you had to press so hard to see any color. I for sure would recommend it! new users will love it!
Kayla R.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Cobalt Blue, Charcoal, Plum
I stumbled across these in the dollar store shopping around for makeup for my girls to add to their play makeup box. I ended up keeping them for myself, sorry not sorry but I love how silky smooth these pencils glide on without smudging or evening feeling anything there. I will be heading out in the next week or two to find more colors to experiment with
Harper B.
Palm Harbor, FL
Review for: True Teal
I wasn't very happy about this product. It's not super pigmented and when I tried to apply it, hardly any color showed up on my waterline. The price isn't bad but that doesn't really make up for the quality of the product. I won't be buying it again.
Teresa D.
Delaware
I love this product. I have the black and purple color and they’re amazing. I love how pigmented they and how well they stay in my water line. Thought I do think they could be a little bit cheaper I’d still repurchase them for how well they preform.
Miranda G.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Black
This is the smoothest drugstore eyeliner I have ever purchased. I was not disappointed. It comes in so many beautiful shades to pick from. It has a good staying power to it. I like the packaging but I love the product.
Taylor S.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Black
I love this eyeliner, so silky and easy to put on. The pencil is soft so you get super dark pigment. It's lasted me 12 hours without having to reapply. It's glides on smooth with bold color.
Brittany E.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never used the L'Oreal Paris line of eyeliners and was skeptical when I bought it. To cut to the point, it performed terrifically! It glided on like dream ( I almost messed up because I wasn't expecting it to apply so smoothly and went in pretty heavy-handed )! It was very pigmented and it lasted all day while I was running around/working. I was able to smudge it out a little after applying, then it dried down and didn't budge! At the end of the day it looked as good as when I had just applied it. It worked really well anywhere on the eye ( waterline, undereye area, on lid) and doesn't create a mess. I totally recommend checking out these liners! I know I'm going to pick up some more, especially because there are some fun colors 😊.
Elizabeth J.
Statesboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyeliners are great. The glide on without pulling and last pretty much all day. They do smear a little if you are one to touch your eyes a lot during the day.
Tiffany L.
Boston , MA
I bought this in the "highlighter" shade and it's a beautiful color but i wear contact lens and wearing this shade on my lower lash like irritate my contacts so much and it kept feeling like the product was rubbing off onto my contacts, so i kind of try to avoid wearing this product now which is unfortunate :( But i tried using this in my inner corners to highlight and i'm telling you this eyeliner WOULD NOT BUDGE! I was trying to blend it out a bit after it had already set and it would not move no matter how much i rubbed it!
Holly B.
I received this free to try from BzzAgent. For years, I have avoided using any sort of liquid eyeliner, because I don't have a steady hand and don't consider myself a makeup pro. Therefore, I was apprehensive about this product, but after using it I was BLOWN AWAY! Not only did this eyeliner enable a beginner-level makeup user such as myself to easily create a perfect cat eye, it actually stayed on all day. Most eyeliners claim to be "waterproof," but the Infallible Paints Eyeliner has lasted through a sweaty workout! I was not a fan of the blue, it was too bright and bold for my liking. However, I am excited to try it in black.
Kayla R.
Del Rio, TX
How are these pencils? I've been wanting to try them, especially since they're part of their infallible line, but I'm not sure how bright it appears on the eye and if it glides on easily?
Melissa T.
How do you sharpen this product?
Zarielle A.
Is this eyeliner easier to apply??
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these?
ava h.
Is this expensive? BC i wanna know if it's worth it.