BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #15 in Setting Spray

Locks in makeup for a “just applied” makeup look all day. Lightweight mist, barely there feel. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Keep your makeup looking fresh hours after application: no melting, fading or touch-ups necessary. This lightweight, oil free setting spray locks in your total makeup look, Face, Eyes, and Lips, preventing color from smudging or settling into fine lines for all-day staying power.

Aqua / Water / Eaualcohol Denat. Pvpdimethicone Peg-7 Phosphatephenoxyethanolpolyhydroxystearic Acidisononyl Isononanoateppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristatepoloxamer 407ethylhexyl Isononanoatesodium Benzoatesodium Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphatepotassium Sorbatealoe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juicelimonenelinaloolparfum / Fragrance

• Favourite setting sprays? Mine is currently L'Oréal Paris Infall...5 Answers
  • Which do you prefer L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Mak...1 Answers
  • How does this compare to the Wet N Wild spray? Be the first to answer!
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray
  • "i have very oily skin. this does extend the wear, but my oil still breaks through. it doesn't mattify like i wish it would. " in 373 reviews
  • "I got this in a Target Beauty box and I really do like it." in 4 reviews
  • "This Spray feels great on the face the bottle gives a nice even spray and i think the product actually works works well." in 2 reviews
Amber M.
Bowling green, KY
I'm sharing this because I want you to see the coverage this shows. I am embarrassed to post but praying someone with dark spots and acne will see and can find their new coverage. The tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and Lancôme DUAL FINISH - Versatile Powder Makeup Matte Neutralle II (W) together create a beautiful light coverage but gives you full coverage. I didn't use barely any of the foundation and then one go around on my face of he powder and my spots and acne are covered. This last me all day. I do sometimes use L'Oréal® Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray to make it last a little longer but it's so easy on my fave and light and protects from oil and more break outs. #beforeandafter #rainforestoftheseatarte #lancome I'm sharing this because I want you to see the coverage this shows. I am embarrassed to post but praying someone with dark spots and acne will see and can find their new coverage. The tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and Lancôme DUAL FINISH - Versatile Powder Makeup Matte Neutralle II (W) together create a beautiful light coverage but gives you full coverage. I didn't use barely any of the foundation and then one go around on my face of he powder and my spots and acne are covered. This last me all day. I do sometimes use L'Oréal® Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray to make it last a little longer but it's so easy on my fave and light and protects from oil and more break outs. #beforeandafter #rainforestoftheseatarte #lancome
Sarah L.
Sussex
This is a good setting spray, it definitely makes my makeup last a lot longer than if I don't use any sort of setting spray, but it doesn't help finish my makeup like other setting sprays do. The  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray and  Urban Decay Urban Decay Chill Cooling and Hydrating Makeup Setting Spray really do help melt all my makeup together for a flawless finish. I'd rather pay more for that feature, but if you're on a budget and just want something to increase the life of your makeup, this is a great option for you.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
  L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray is not talked about enough in my book. This stuff is golden! I bought a trial size bottle at Christmas and is the only spray that rivals Make It Last by Milani. The spray is not as fine as the other brand but I am biased on this and its a whole lot better than most of the other drugstore setting sprays. It is lightweight, I cant tell that it is on after it drys, It makes my foundation last and last no matter what brand I am using. I dont see it setting as matte, but it's a wonderful natural looking, making my foundation look like skin, setting spray.  I really recommend this to everyone to at least try it out. It is amazing!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
One of the best drug store setting sprays that I have ever used, it is a little bit more expensive but it is totally worth it. The first time I tried it I knew that this was going to be my go to drug store setting spray. It doesn't smell bad or weird like others that I have tried before. I love using it to blend out my foundation with a sponge after I have a applied with a brush. It gives it a more seamless look. Also when I want a little more pop with my shimmer shadows I just spray a little on the applicator and pop it onto my eye lids for a more intense shimmer look.
Jeni H.
Henrico
This was the first setting spray I have ever used and I think it does a pretty decent job. I tend to use setting sprays more to kind of make my make up meld together better if that makes any sense. I feel like sometimes when I’m done maybe I went a little too heavy on the powder and I’m looking a little cakey but if I do a nice spritzing of setting spray it kind of just smooth everything out. I never notice that it helps make my make up last longer throughout the day but I’m pretty oily so…
Jennifer O.
Vallejo, CA
This is an OK setting spray from the drugstore the one thing that bothers me is there’s a high alcohol content and my skin is supersensitive. I would recommend it because it’s cheap but I definitely would like to stick to my natural favoritesGerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Watermelon or the Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. Just something about these two that don’t break out my skin and I really feel like they last longer than this productI
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I bought this because I love trying out drugstore products and also love the brand L'Oreal. I thought this setting spray set down my powder and made my makeup look more skin like.  The sprayer was very finely misting, which I appreciate because it didn't leave dots on my face of water.  The only con was that it did contain a lot of alcohol so it was a little drying.  It kept me matte, but my face felt dehydrated. Other than that, it worked great.
Catherine G.
I've used this multiple times and it is far better than I thought it would be!!!! The mister is good for a drug store bottle. It doesn't feel to sticky on the face so it feels good to touch up with or de-cake the face with. Though it still isn't close to urban decay all nighter, if you use A LOT (which I do with any setting spray), you'll really notice a difference in the wear time of your makeup. Part of me is considering trying this out instead of urban decay because even though you have to spray a generous amount more, it is cheaper to refill
Emily A.
Anamosa, IA
I'm impressed! I had low expectations for this, but it was on sale for $5 so I gave it a try. Compared to e.l.f. matte setting spray this lasts longer, feels weightless, I can feel my pores breathing (that may sound weird), you get more product, and the nozzle is actually a MIST! YAY! I like to use this to prime and set foundations as well as a medium for shimmer shadows! I will be buying this again and again!
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
I have literally fallen asleep with full glam makeup on and woken up and nothing has moved. It’s a little more expensive than the other drug store brands but it is so good. Definitely my go to setting spray. Dries down fast and my makeup looks the same all day without even having to refresh.
Rachel W.
Is this good for oily skin?
queen s.
calgary , ab
Would this help make up stay on all day at school?
Naisha R.
Puerto Rico
Does it really make my makeup last?
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
I just ordered this from ulta how dose it work?_as in how do I use it ...and is it a good product?
Chaan B.
Is it mist and does it have a smell?