BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Setting Spray

Locks in makeup for a “just applied” makeup look all day. Lightweight mist, barely there feel. Dermatologist tested. Non-comedogenic.

Keep your makeup looking fresh hours after application: no melting, fading or touch-ups necessary. This lightweight, oil free setting spray locks in your total makeup look, Face, Eyes, and Lips, preventing color from smudging or settling into fine lines for all-day staying power.

Aqua / Water / Eaualcohol Denat. Pvpdimethicone Peg-7 Phosphatephenoxyethanolpolyhydroxystearic Acidisononyl Isononanoateppg-3 Benzyl Ether Myristatepoloxamer 407ethylhexyl Isononanoatesodium Benzoatesodium Cocamidopropyl Pg-dimonium Chloride Phosphatepotassium Sorbatealoe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juicelimonenelinaloolparfum / Fragrance

• "I got this in a Target Beauty box and I really do like it." in 4 reviews
  • "This Spray feels great on the face the bottle gives a nice even spray and i think the product actually works works well." in 2 reviews
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
I'm sharing this because I want you to see the coverage this shows. I am embarrassed to post but praying someone with dark spots and acne will see and can find their new coverage. The tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and Lancôme DUAL FINISH - Versatile Powder Makeup Matte Neutralle II (W) together create a beautiful light coverage but gives you full coverage. I didn't use barely any of the foundation and then one go around on my face of he powder and my spots and acne are covered. This last me all day. I do sometimes use L'Oréal® Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray to make it last a little longer but it's so easy on my fave and light and protects from oil and more break outs. #beforeandafter #rainforestoftheseatarte #lancome I'm sharing this because I want you to see the coverage this shows. I am embarrassed to post but praying someone with dark spots and acne will see and can find their new coverage. The tarte Rainforest of the Sea Water Foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15 and Lancôme DUAL FINISH - Versatile Powder Makeup Matte Neutralle II (W) together create a beautiful light coverage but gives you full coverage. I didn't use barely any of the foundation and then one go around on my face of he powder and my spots and acne are covered. This last me all day. I do sometimes use L'Oréal® Paris Infallible Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray to make it last a little longer but it's so easy on my fave and light and protects from oil and more break outs. #beforeandafter #rainforestoftheseatarte #lancome
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
  L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray is not talked about enough in my book. This stuff is golden! I bought a trial size bottle at Christmas and is the only spray that rivals Make It Last by Milani. The spray is not as fine as the other brand but I am biased on this and its a whole lot better than most of the other drugstore setting sprays. It is lightweight, I cant tell that it is on after it drys, It makes my foundation last and last no matter what brand I am using. I dont see it setting as matte, but it's a wonderful natural looking, making my foundation look like skin, setting spray.  I really recommend this to everyone to at least try it out. It is amazing!!
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
One of the best drug store setting sprays that I have ever used, it is a little bit more expensive but it is totally worth it. The first time I tried it I knew that this was going to be my go to drug store setting spray. It doesn't smell bad or weird like others that I have tried before. I love using it to blend out my foundation with a sponge after I have a applied with a brush. It gives it a more seamless look. Also when I want a little more pop with my shimmer shadows I just spray a little on the applicator and pop it onto my eye lids for a more intense shimmer look.
Jennifer W.
This is a good drugstore option it's not my favorite but it is definitely in the top three I would say. I like the packaging although it can get dirty quickly but easily cleans. Has a nice mist to it. Applies nicely and helps to set makeup and helps with making your makeup look smoother especially if you use any kind of powder products. Help some with the longevity of my makeup but not nearly as much as I had hoped for or was looking for.
Rachel M.
This is a more expensive drug store brand setting spray. It is totally worth the price! I use mine everyday after I do my make up and it stays looking freshly put on all day. I purchased it before attending a music festival last summer because I didn't want my makeup to sweat off and it worked better than I could have hoped. It sprays even so you don't have to worry about a ton of product in one spot. This is an amazing setting spray!
Yearby B.
New Orleans , LA
I bought this a while ago and love it! It doesn't make my face oily like other setting sprays do. Its very light on my face! I can truly tell a difference with how well my makeup holds up throughout the day. And one thing that I don't like is when there's a setting spray that comes out like a spritz bottle and not a fine mist and I don't have that issue with this setting spray which I really appreciate!
Katt S.
New braunfels , TX
Melts powders into your skin beautifully and extends the wear time of your makeup by hours! The scent from the initial spray may be a tad off putting but it works like a dream and is a great affordable option for a setting spray! L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting SprayL'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Spray & Set Makeup Extender Setting Spray
April D.
Lake Village, AR
I have used several setting sprays over the years, even when they weren't so popular (seems like there are hundreds of them now) I have looked for how they make my skin feel before and after makeup application. Also if they are sticky or tacky(which I do not really like) This Loreal spray is almost an inbetween of what I look for and like. Its very harsh and heavy feeling at first(keep in mind I use it before I apply foundation as well, its just my preference) I don't like the sprayer on it. I think they can improve that aspect. I mean other than all that it really does keep my makeup in tact for an affordable option I think you really can't go wrong with this one!
Kaitlyn C.
DICKINSON, ND
This drugstore setting spray is such a gem! I tried it shortly after it first came out and I've now went through about 5 bottles! I love it because it's not super expensive, but it works well. I tend to use it with eyeshadows a lot as well to boost pigment. I would recommend to basically anyone because it's so refreshing!
Jess W.
Nashville
I use this daily as it’s middle-of-the-road price-wise. The sprayer is not the most reliable and can spritz some larger drops of the liquid product onto your face, however, it never leaves noticeable marks on my makeup as a result so I don’t know how much that matters to you individually. I just wave dry it after spraying.
Rachel W.
Is this good for oily skin?
queen s.
calgary , ab
Would this help make up stay on all day at school?
Naisha R.
Puerto Rico
Does it really make my makeup last?
Chaan B.
Is it mist and does it have a smell?
Jennifer L.
Madison, IN
I just ordered this from ulta how dose it work?_as in how do I use it ...and is it a good product?