9 colors available

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #20 in Powder Foundation

L'Oréal Makeup Designer Paris presents Infallible Pro-Matte 16HR Powder, the new standard of matte. Discover the makeup artist inspired soft matte finish powder for a smooth, multi-dimensional look that is never flat or cakey.

• Do these come in the same numbers as the foundation or are they jus...1 Answers
  • Is there a huge difference between the shades Cla...Be the first to answer!
  • I got this to use as a touch up powder. Is it good for that? I'll b...2 Answers
Bethany Z.
Bethany Z.
Review for: Porcelain
One of the only things I dread about the weather getting warmer is knowing that my t zone will now start to get more oily that usual. I'll put my makeup on in the morning and by lunch time my face feels slick and some of the makeup is gone. however, since I've been using the L'Oréal Pro-Matte powder I can tell that it doesn't get as oily as fast. Obviously, the 16 hour claim doesn't hold true on my skin, but I'm sure that someone who isn't very oily could make it happen or at least get close to it. This lightweight powder is perfect for setting my makeup and using throughout the day when I start to feel I need to control shine. While I usually apply it with a powder brush to first set my makeup, the applicator that comes with it is perfect for those touch ups throughout the day. I'm so happy I found it.
Brianna K.
Brianna K.
This is the best powder foundation that i have ever used by far. I am in love with the loreal infallible line. I use the loreal infallible 24 hour foundation and apply a small amount of this powder on top to set the foundation, then i use the loreal infallible setting spray and it is perfect!! I love it. You can also use this powder on it's own as a regular foundation I have seen my sister use it like that many times and it looked flawless. I just have very dry patches on my skin so I do not just use a powder, but even for a powder it does not accentuate all my dry patches not nearly as much as other powder foundations.
Laura O.
Laura O.
Love this powder! I have a really hard time finding powders that fit my skin color because im in between skin tones or skin shades. Lol Anyway, this goes on very lightly, softly, spreads very easily, and stays on for hours! It feels wonderful on yojr skin, amd can even ne warn with just the powder by itself without any concealer. Works extremely well and will stay on for hours all by itself!! I recommend this product to anyone who needs a dependable powder that will last and not blotch up evem after sweating. Its my new favorite powder!! #influensterphotoshoot @influenster #LorealParisFoundation #infallible
Maria M.
Maria M.
Miami , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still love this powder! My skin does eventually get oily, but I have not found a powder to conquer my oily skin. It is a plus that this does not aggravate my Rosacea nor cause pimples or dry out my skin! I am fair in skin tone & by accident purchased true beige this time. Well anyway I am glade I made this mistake be accuse it seems to give my skin a glow & helps to hide my SS white cast! Love! This makes my skin look smooth & is a pulse because I only use this- no foundation. Give it a go!
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
I like the way this powder is the only problem I have is their color selection I have very fair skin with a yellow undertone and most of their products through the infallible line have pink undertones so they always make me look like I'm slightly sunburned when I'm not but I love the way the product feels on my skin but if you don't have to worry about those problems of the shade of your skin or your undertone is an amazing product to use for a cheap price
Vivian L.
Vivian L.
San Jose, CA
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL!!! Ever since I started using it I simply cannot skip out on it when doing my makeup. Before, I used to not wear powder foundation cause I felt like it was too extra but it makes my skin look so smooth, and matte. It literally ties my makeup all together and makes my liquid foundation last much longer as well. I highly recommend this one and think it's too underrated!!! Everyone needs to give this a try!!
Shana W.
Shana W.
Cambridge, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this for the summer months as I tend to be oily during the warmer weather, it set my makeup flawlessly an lasted all day, I love that it felt light weight yet still provided some coverage an looked natural all at the same time. It was matte but at the same time looked natural an not like I had been putting powder on my face all day. Will repurchase very affordable.
Catherine O.
Catherine O.
Paterson, NJ
it's light to medium, but it's easily buildable. This powder is a great match for skin and loves the coverage that this loose powder provides, but notice some shine about halfway through the day and if I wear this powder daily. don't like about this powder, I blot or use Neutrogena rice complex mattifying powder when my T-zone starts getting a little shiny.
Amy B.
Amy B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to powder foundation. Great for use in the summer keeping it matte and not giving way to a shiny oily mess. The coverage is medium great to hide imperfections without feeling suffocated with a heavy foundation. Small and compact easy to carry along with you in your purse with a convenient pad applicator store underneath with a mirror.
prisila g.
prisila g.
Review for: Porcelain
I like this powder very much. I use a dewy foundation so usually I'm left a little shiny and this mattes my face up and is so light i forget it on. It stays on very well if you use a primer and a setting spray. After i use the setting spray i usually add a little bit more of this powder on top to keep it sealed in and from me looking shiny
Dee G.
Dee G.
New Bedford
I'm a bit hesitant with using powders as I haven't found a good fit for me, Is this a powder I can pair with all foundations or do I have to be choosy with the brand I use it with?
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is the finish of this powder? Does it look cakey on the skin?
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Nashport, OH
Does his have any flashback in photos?
I have been thinking about using a matte , does this give you a cakey look?
Bianca N.
Bianca N.
Richmond Ca
I have been thinking about buying this product but should I also purchase the liquid foundation and add the powder on top? Or should this be enough as I do have REALLY oily skin.