MakeupL'Oréal Paris
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige10 fl oz

Discover the pro finish of longwear: up to 24 hour demi matte foundation Get a matte finish that won't fall flat with L'Oreal Paris' Pro-Matte Foundation. Air-light, oil-free, longwearing liquid foundation provides medium coverage. Goes on smooth with...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige1.0 fl oz!
Crystal A.
Lyles, TN
Review for: L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation Makeup, Caramel Beige1.0 fl oz
I love the coverage that this foundation gives. What I don't like about this foundation is that it sinks down into my wrinkles and makes them stand out.
Aali H.
Kankakee, IL
Review for: Pack of 4-L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation Makeup, Soft Sable1.0 fl oz
I like this product but I can't find the shade that matches me perfectly so i have to mix two but overall it gives good coverage. After applying you do have to work fast to make sure that the application is as seemless as it can be ,i usually use with a stippling brush.

Looking for your answer?