BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High impact color. Velvet matte finish. All day comfort.

The Pro-Matte Sensation: Introducing Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss, our 1st whipped matte gloss. Intense high pigment shades create lasting matte color. Lush velvety texture feels soft for all day comfort. With the pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips.

Dimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Geraniol, Magnesium Silicate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellaltin Oxide, Parfum / Fragrance

• I have very dry skin and lips from Accutane. Will this matter loo...3 Answers
  • I just bought this product today and I want to get some reviews o...2 Answers
  • How's is the coverage with this gloss, how is the pigmenting, and...6 Answers
Jasmin B.
I really like the loreal infallible pro matte gloss!!! I have the shade "Shanghai Scarlet" its a beautiful red❤, it's a great color for fall, summer, and winter. I have seen them in several different locations such as walmart,walgreens, rite Aid ,cvs target, etc it's a drug store brand that is very well know in the beauty industry! I love the applicator and I love the smell. The only thing is that it doesn't dry matte, but that's totally fine with me. It says pro matte lipgloss. I would definitely give them a try and see if you like them or not!!! I'm a lipstick hoarder, I have to try everything lol.😂
SheilBea B.
Review for: Statement Nude
Great formula! I was a bit hesitant when initially purchasing this because of "gloss" being in the title, but the L'oreal Pro-Matte Glosses are a great drugstore matte lip option. Statement Nude is my favorite shade. The applicator makes putting this product on super easy and quick. I wish more mousse/liquid lip products had a pointed doe-foot applicator like this one. This shade, in particular, is not patchy at all. It's very pigmented and gives a nice matte/demi-matte finish that doesn't give off shine, but is not overly drying either, which is difficult to find in matte products.
Holland D.
Saint Louis, MO
These are my favorite lip glosses EVER! I own them in several colors. The pigmentation is exceptional and I find just one swipe can cover my lips perfectly. The applicator is fantastic as it is very helpful at creating a perfect cupids bow and precision lines every time. Though it takes a bit to dry, once dry I've had it last all day with a good lip liner (I use a universal clear liner just to prevent bleed). And for the price, you can afford a few reapplications if needed! Would definitely recommend Statement Nude and Nude Allude as my favorite colors. Very "everyday wear" level!
Emma M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: Rouge Envy
I have the Loreal Paris infallible pro lip gloss in the color fiery. The first thing that caught my eye about the lip gloss is how beautiful it looked in the tube alone. When I actually applied the product I was very impressed. I loved the color it gave my lips and how it didn't leave a sticky glossy feeling. Another thing I really loved about this product is the application wand, a lot of the times with lip gloss I find that the applicator picks up to much gloss, but that wasn't the case at all with this product. It picked up just the right about of product.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
I'm a huge fan of the "matte" look.
I use bareminerals normally but thought about giving this a try. One thing I love is the pigment, they are very bright. It also lasted a long time for me which was great. The price is amazing for a matte. My only exception was a lot of other matte lipstick/gloss I have tried, they dry almost immediately. This one did not. Even after ten minutes my lips still felt sticky. It's almost more of a lipgloss then a matte. The colors are still beautiful and long lasting though ❤️
Jessie H.
Gastonia, NC
Infallible has always been one of my favorite glosses for any wear, anywhere. I'd been searching for the perfect fall color to match any look. L'Oreal came out with a new batch of fall colors, of which I chose 316 Statement Nude. The gloss goes on so smoothly and is smear-proof, and so light that you forget you're even wearing it. The wide, curved applicator gives a full coverage, and the matte effect keeps it from drawing too much attention away from the full look. I'll be wearing this all season!
Review for: Rebel Rose
301 Rebel Rose. I had purchased three of these, before and then a less than stellar review on them. However I actually like them. I'm not sure I would call them matte, as they are a gloss...... but they are not quite like most glosses in that they are sticky. Nor did it seem like a hair magnet either. (thank goodness) But the smell grabs you first, I guess I would call it fruity. The tip takes a bit getting use to as it's heart shaped and unusual. But the color is wonderful, highly recommend them.
Mary F.
All time #favorite lip product! It goes on so #smooth and is pretty #longlasting, although I do have to reapply a few times throughout the day. You can pick this up at any drugstore that carries #Loreal. I use the color statement nude #everyday, and I have for a few months and I have yet to runout. It's #definitely #worth the #buy! I prefer the #matte ones but there are #metallic ones and #glosses for those of you who like those more! #alltimefavoriteproduct I definitely #recommend this product!
Jessica A.
Review for: Nude Allude
I'm not a fan of this formula, there's nothing matte about this product, it's a gloss, it looks glossy. It's not as high shine as most other glosses but it's still not matte. Also, the smell is awful, it smells like a very cheap perfume or chemical artificial flowers and for me it felt very strange in my lips, almost made them feel slightly numb, was probably something in the formula that I may be allergic to but for me I just don't like this product and won't be buying it again.
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Statement Nude
I really wanted a nice matte gloss that didn't break the bank, so I tried the loreal Infalliable pro matte gloss in nude. I love this product! it is very long lasting, and very pigmented. I liked the matte effect that it gave. The only downfall was that I found my self reapplying pretty often and that it did transfer onto everything that it touched. I might keep searching for a more long lasting matte gloss but this was a great start!
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
How's is the coverage with this gloss, how is the pigmenting, and how long does it last?
Jamie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it dry down to a true matte? Is there a lot of transfer?
Jaddey C.
Which one is your favorite color?
Meghan C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Does this dry down to completely matte and does it have a strong perfume smell?
Hannah J.
Does this gloss feel sticky? And how long does it generally last?