L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss
High impact color. Velvet matte finish. All day comfort.
The Pro-Matte Sensation: Introducing Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss, our 1st whipped matte gloss. Intense high pigment shades create lasting matte color. Lush velvety texture feels soft for all day comfort. With the pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips.
Dimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Geraniol, Magnesium Silicate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellaltin Oxide, Parfum / Fragrancesee more...
Top Questions See all 177 Q&A
- "This is such a beautiful pigmented gloss. I love that is not shiny but it's not drying and feels super cushiony on the lips and the color range is amazing " in 35 reviews
- "I love this product. My lips are so dry this winter but I still want a long lasting matte-like lipstick. This is not fully matte like a liquid lipstick but I don't mind that. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is gorgeous. " in 28 reviews
- "I saw a review video that Tati (Glam Life Guru), did one these. When I saw this shade on her, I just about died. Since then I've gone out and purchased this myself, and I love it. It's super hydrating in the lips, it's doesn't feather. It doesn't compare to Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, but for the drugstore (and half the price), it's perfect! " in 24 reviews
The formula is a whipped texture, and is extremely smooth. I'm in love with the applicator - it comes to a nice, sharp point that makes it easy to follow the line of your lips. I have very dry lips, and once applied, this formula felt very hydrating and comfortable...not sticky in the least! It wears off very nicely, no weird patches or cracks.
There are two things keeping me from giving these a 5-star rating:
1) The smell. It's...very odd. It's like a chemical fruit smell that just isn't pleasant. The good news is, it doesn't linger very long after application, but it's still something to keep in mind.
2) If applied without a lip liner, I find that these tend to bleed outside the lip line.
Other than those two tiny gripes, I really am enamored with this formula. I can't wait to go pick up some more shades!
The colour does wear through food and drinks for several hours but the shine factor wears off much more quickly so take a glossy top coat if desired.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos