BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

High impact color. Velvet matte finish. All day comfort.

The Pro-Matte Sensation: Introducing Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss, our 1st whipped matte gloss. Intense high pigment shades create lasting matte color. Lush velvety texture feels soft for all day comfort. With the pro-sculpt applicator, shape and add dimension to lips.

Dimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Kaolin, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Isostearyl Isostearate, Polyethylene, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, Benzyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Geraniol, Magnesium Silicate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellaltin Oxide, Parfum / Fragrance

• I have very dry skin and lips from Accutane. Will this matter loo...4 Answers
  • I just bought this product today and I want to get some reviews o...2 Answers
  • How's is the coverage with this gloss, how is the pigmenting, and...6 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss
  • "This is such a beautiful pigmented gloss. I love that is not shiny but it's not drying and feels super cushiony on the lips and the color range is amazing " in 35 reviews
  • "I love this product. My lips are so dry this winter but I still want a long lasting matte-like lipstick. This is not fully matte like a liquid lipstick but I don't mind that. It doesn't dry out my lips and the color is gorgeous. " in 28 reviews
  • "I saw a review video that Tati (Glam Life Guru), did one these. When I saw this shade on her, I just about died. Since then I've gone out and purchased this myself, and I love it. It's super hydrating in the lips, it's doesn't feather. It doesn't compare to Kat Von D liquid lipsticks, but for the drugstore (and half the price), it's perfect! " in 24 reviews
Mary M.
Pennsylvania
Review for: Nude Allude more...
I recently picked up L’Oréal Pro matte lipgloss after seeing a video on You Tube. I’m always up for a new lip product and this one definitely did not disappoint! The formula has a smooth, whipped feel that wears super comfy and never sticky. The color I chose, Nude Allude, stayed true and beautifully saturated- it wore off gracefully. My only complaint is that I’d like to see more color choices. I would definitely recommend giving L’Oréal Pro matte gloss a try. It can be found in drugstores.
Cassandra H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: Nude Allude, Bare Attraction more...
The loreal infallible pro matte gloss is such a game changer for everybody that loves a matte lipstick but hates the dryness and for people that like the comfort but feel as they don't get the longwear. This product fits right in the middle. I have the shades Bare Attraction and Nude Allude, both are nude colors but Nude Allude is deeper and I feel is a color that would look great on any skin tone. The feel and formula of these is the best thing I have ever tried. They feel like velvet on the lips and glide on like butter. The name says it all and I know it is a contradiction but these are a true matte finish with a gloss feel. They do last on my lips for about 4+ hours if I'm not eating a messy meal. I always carry the lip product I put on for the day when I'm out to touch up. I may have to reapply once or twice. This is truly one of the best lip products I have ever tried, you get the comfort of a cream lipstick with the longwear matte look. It is the best of both worlds.
Brandy D.
I was so excited to try these I infallible lips by L’Oréal!! If you read my reviews you know that I love my matte lipstick! When I purchase this I thought I got the matte version L'Oréal Infallible® Pro-Matte Liquid Lipstick and ended up with this ! I was seriously disappointed. This liquid lipstick shade just didn’t show up very well on me it was very sheer and a gloss seemed tacky.
Leslie D.
Corinth
These are nice! They go on opaque, and feel super creamy and comfortable on the lips. The smell is slightly chemical, but you don't really notice once it's on and it isn't overpowering. I really enjoy the applicator on this. It has a pointy tip which is great for getting a sharp line. I own the color "statement nude" which gives me serious 90's grunge vibes without wearing a straight up brown lipstick. I will most likely be purchasing more.
Abbey L.
Painesville, OH
I love these "glosses!"

The formula is a whipped texture, and is extremely smooth. I'm in love with the applicator - it comes to a nice, sharp point that makes it easy to follow the line of your lips. I have very dry lips, and once applied, this formula felt very hydrating and comfortable...not sticky in the least! It wears off very nicely, no weird patches or cracks.

There are two things keeping me from giving these a 5-star rating:

1) The smell. It's...very odd. It's like a chemical fruit smell that just isn't pleasant. The good news is, it doesn't linger very long after application, but it's still something to keep in mind.

2) If applied without a lip liner, I find that these tend to bleed outside the lip line.

Other than those two tiny gripes, I really am enamored with this formula. I can't wait to go pick up some more shades!
Kenlie L.
Review for: Nude Allude, Bare Attraction, Shanghai Scarlet more...
You guys! This product is so beautiful and light weight! When it dries down it is definitely like a creamy matte finish. It’s not at all kiss proof, but definitely lasts through a nightshift working in the ER so I would say that’s definitely approval for me! Not even close to being comparable to the Matte finish in this brand. The formula is totally different and this is an absolutely amazing drug store product. Both beautiful and affordable.
Becky S.
These lip glosses from L'Oreal have a lot of pigment, shine and staying power. I haven't tried the new shades yet but am certainly glad they branched out to make more than the few pinks and reds that were available.
The colour does wear through food and drinks for several hours but the shine factor wears off much more quickly so take a glossy top coat if desired.
🖤вяσσкℓуи N.
Review for: Nude Allude more...
The smell is divine! I love this lip gloss so much! I’m not a glossy fan but I love this! Can’t rave enough about it! The feel is amazing, color is amazing, smell is amazing, taste is amazing! Price is good! I love this! A+ L’Oréal Paris!! A+!!
Rachael H.
Review for: Nude Allude more...
I love this lip gloss. It is very matte and as it is not a liquid lip, it does not dry down, drying out my lips. That said, this is also not a hydrating lip gloss. The color is stunning and great for everyday. It has a mild taste to it like a sour patch candy. Overall great product for the price.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Review for: Blushing Ambition more...
I just bought this lipgloss a week or so ago. The packaging is nice and GREAT for the price and being a drugstore lipgloss. However,This lipgloss is on the pricey side of affordable. It has a beautiful color and looks pretty good on the lips. It does feel tacky , which I don't care for, but that is totally just preference , not really a reason to deem it unusable for someone else. The scent is a little chemically and harsh for me. I will probably stick with high-end lippies. No shade or hate towards L'Oreal. They are great and have amazing products. This was just a miss for me.
Karrie May H.
Cameron, NC
How's is the coverage with this gloss, how is the pigmenting, and how long does it last?
Jamie T.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it dry down to a true matte? Is there a lot of transfer?
Jaddey C.
Which one is your favorite color?
Meghan C.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Does this dry down to completely matte and does it have a strong perfume smell?
Hannah J.
Does this gloss feel sticky? And how long does it generally last?