BeautyFaceFace MakeupL'Oréal Professionnel
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml)

L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml)

by L'Oréal Professionnel

Introducing the International Bestseller - L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Matte Liquid Foundation! With all-day comfort and none of the shine, this air-light foundation reduces the appearance of shine up to 24 hours and absorbs excess oil for an...

How well is the coverage? I want to try this but im not sure how well it works!
Did this foundation leave your skin oily? Is it a great foundation for dry to medium skin?
Is there a shade 102.5? If so what undertones is it?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml)!
Stephani  A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love this foundation! It really is lovely. It makes my skin glow so nice. A little goes a long way and its buildable which is my favorite part. Two coats look better than one but one will do during the day. It doesnt last allmday but it is affordable which makes it worth it.
Vanessa D.
Leesburg, VA
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) uploaded by Vanessa D.
I use this with no primer and it lasts all day, it gives me light coverage with one layer and medium with two layers. My skin looks great!
Kaytie B.
Bristol, CT
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) uploaded by Kaytie B.
This is one of my fave drugstore foundations to wear. It is creamy and goes on so smooth and so evenly. Also it makes my skin look super matte which I love. It matches with my skin perfectly and lasts through my work day which is a must for me. Never gets patchy and so easy to apply with brush or beauty blender. Def would recommend
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) uploaded by Anthony W.
I love this foundation! It makes my skin look amazing and flawless! I’ve been using this for about a month and love it to death! If you have oily skin, I would HIGHLY recommend this to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer V.
enos ave.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) uploaded by Jennifer V.
Me gusta mucho usarlo, yo soy de piel mixta y me gusta que tenga cobertura media por qué no se nota mucho que esté maquillada se ve muy natural, la consistencia es muy líquida es muy fácil de manejar es muy buena para piel mixta o grasa, a mi parecer
Sheena B.
Owasso, OK
I've spend hundreds of dollars on foundations trying to find a foundation to cover my rosacea redness. This one does the best. The coverage is perfect and gives me a "my skin but better" look and feel. For the price, this can't be beat.
Chloe H.
This has been one of my favorite drug store foundations. Although I don’t end up wearing makeup when I’m working from home, this is great affordable foundation. My skin is combination and I’ve never had problems with this making my skin look dry even though it’s a matte finish. Recommend!
Nabaa H.
One of my favorite drug store foundations,I have combination skin and it goes on well and doesn’t give a caked effect,highly recommended putting a oily base under
Sarah H.
Mississippi
Amazing coverage but for my folks with combination skin. Don't apply this in your oily areas. Great on the go foundation and will give you an amazing glow! Try it out and let me know what you think.
Tosha B.
albany
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation - Shell Beige 102 (30ml) uploaded by Tosha B.
This is my go to foundation. My face is oily and my pores are huge, but this covers it so well and it lasts a very long time! Love it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...