L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Federica C.
Napoli
Review for: Natural Beige
I usually use this foundation mixed with a oil for the face. Than I apply the foundation with my finger on the face and after I work the product into my skin with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge .of course after that I apply myLaura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder.
Alondra D.
Review for: Other
Esta base me encanta para esos dias donde quiero un look mate, esta te deja ese efecto todo el dia y cubre muy bien
Remise W.
Buckinghamshire
I really like this foundation. Keeps me matte, I like to use the primer and setting spray that come in the line also. Have my perfect shade which is hard for me to find most of the time. I like the squeezer tube as you can get exactly the amount that you need unlike with a pump dispenser.
Smruti F.
Sharjah
Review for: Other
My mother first started to use this foundation. It Gives a natural even toned look to the face. You don't even need to apply concealer as the foundation does it's magic.
Jade T.
Carluke, South Lanarkshire
Review for: Classic Ivory
For being an inexpensive, drugstore foundation this product is so great. The coverage is great and the formula makes it super easily to apply and blend. It gives a great finish and is definitely worth getting if you’re looking for quite an inexpensive yet good quality foundation.
Arleigh S.
This foundation is perfect! Personally, I have very oily skin. With most foundations, at the end of the day, they leave my skin looking very oily and gross. With this foundation, it doesn’t matter how long it has been on my face looks as good as it did before I left the house.
Kayla N.
West Columbia
Review for: Shell Beige
My favorite drug store foundation. Great coverage and stays matte most of the day. Best applied with damp beauty blender for me.
Engy I.
Review for: Natural Beige
جيد جدا فهو ثابت و يظهر البشره بشكل مات و مثالي جدا يناسب البشره المختلطة و الدهنية ،لكن عيبه عدم توافر درجات تناسب الجميع
Liana L.
San Diego
Very matte. Long lasting product highly recommended. Not smudge proof but with any setting spray it will be.
Victoria R.
Coventry
Review for: Classic Ivory
Good coverage, lightweight feel. Palest shade isn’t quite pale enough for me but it’s good enough to get away with, would prefer a pump over a squeeze bottle however as I find it quite hard to judge how much I’m going to need.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?