L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have heard nothing but good things about this foundation. I cur...3 Answers
  • How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Jaclyn L.
Review for: Natural Beige
I love this L’Oréal Paris foundation.The colour of the foundation fit with my skin.I used it everyday.The colour is so nice.The price of this foundation is very reasonable.I suggest you to buy this foundation because it is the best.
Nima A.
DJELFA
Review for: Fresh Beige
Un vrai infaillible il tient vraiment très longtemps le fini est parfait il couvre bien mais je dirais quand même couvrence moyenne, le rendu est très naturel, j'adore
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is probably my favorite foundation of all time! I needed a good matte foundation for my prom that also wouldn’t give any flashback. I watched dozens of reviews about this on YouTube and they all turned out to be positive reviews. I bought it and didn’t try it out until my prom day so I was super nervous if it was really going to be as good as everyone said it was. It stayed on all night, surviving 3 hours of me sweating and dancing. I’ve been using this foundation ever since, and my prom was in May of 2016! I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has oily skin, is going out for the night, or is just looking for a matte foundation to wear.
Faith A.
Greenwood
Review for: Natural Buff
I absolutely LOVE this foundation! It's a great drugstore foundation. It blends flawlessly and it really is a matte finish.
Florencia G.
Corona
Review for: Fresh Beige
I have been using this product for a couple of years now, I feel like I finally found a good over the counter full coverage you foundation that doesn't break my budget.
It applies real smooth and the finish is perfect. [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-pro-matte-foundation]
Angelica Maria B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Crème Café, Fresh Beige, Sun Beige, Golden Beige, Natural Buff, Shell Beige, Natural Beige, Cocoa, Soft Sable
parece un buen producto y e escuchado maravillas de dicho producto con un acabado profesional a nuestra piel con una buena formula perfecto para regalo de navidad.
Jordi L.
Review for: Natural Beige
I bought this product when I was running low on my Estee Lauder double wear foundation and I am pleasently surprised by how good it is. Although it does have a matte finish it dries down without making your skin look cakey, which I absoutely LOVE because a lot of matte foundations tend to leave the cakey look that we all hate. I didn't have any issues with it breaking up on my skin through out the day, so that was another plus that made me love this foundation even more. If you're looking for an affordable matte foundation, this one is everything you want in a foundation.
laura n.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If this is the best product that tasted spectacular is one of the best and its formula is good good the best for the skin that I love
Jenni T.
Tuftonboro
Review for: Shell Beige
I ABSOLUTELY love this product, it covers my acne really well which is really important to me. It isn't cakey like many foundations can be, it has more of a stunning matte finish. It has a medium/heavy coverage and I recommend it to all my friends :)
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Natural Beige
I've used this for years now. Super blendable and the colors are always a perfect match. They are lightweight and never turns greasy even after wearing it all day.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?