L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Kayla S.
Benton, AR
Review for: Natural Beige
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation is pretty good for drugstore foundation.  It did only get three stars because of the fact that it's impossible to match your skin color to the color in the bottle. It does apply easily with a beauty blender and it has great coverage.  I usually apply it and wear it until about 7pm- it last and looks great.
Myranda C.
Review for: Natural Beige
This is my favorite drugstore foundation at the moment. It gives me the perfect amount of coverage (medium to full) and gives me a nice demi-matte finish. I usually set it with a powder but I sometimes don’t feel the need do. It lasts all day without feeling cakey or oily. It wears nicely under powders and doesn’t crease in my fine lines. I have dry skin and I still like this foundation. This foundation is fairly inexpensive as well, so if you’re on a budget, then I would definitely consider this product.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
Review for: Fresh Beige
This foundation sorta worked for me. I have combination skin so on some days I’m really oily & some days I’m really dry. This foundation on works for me on the days that I’m really oily. It keeps my skin matte and is long wearing. It doesn’t work for me when my skin is dry, it tends to make my makeup looks cakey or patchy. So it really depends if your skin type.
Priscila R.
Review for: Golden Beige
This is the best drugstore foundation that I have tried !! It give you a very matte finish it's good for oily skin I have dry skin so I have to do a little bit more moisturizing which I don't mind but it definitely gives you that matte beauty skin (:
Maria A.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Review for: Sun Beige
I actually like this product. This did not dry my face out so much, Gave me a complete look. Complete coverage and okay for oily skin. I do not recommend for dry skin, as this product is a heave foundation. If you want complete coverage go for it..
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory
Me gusta mucho como deja el mi piel es buena marca y sobretodo me gusta por q es matte tiene buena pigmentación y es buen color gracias por eso el doy cinco estrellas y por hacer productos como estos L’Oréal muchas gracias y que tenga una lindo día
Cali F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best drugstore foundations I have ever tried! It is good quality for an affordable price. It really does provide a matte finish and medium to full coverage. It also has a great shade range. I will definitely be repurchasing again!
Maria C.
Houston
Review for: Sun Beige
I don't know why it took me so long to try this product but I guess the wait was rewarded. This for sure will be my daily favorite foundation. It's so light yet buildable at the same time. It does give you that perfect mat finish and it sets so well that I almost think I can skip the powder application for good. Great product so far, has not given me break outs or irritated my skin. Great for oily skin... I don't have to blot as frequently as I used to!! I'm so happy and it's SUPER affordable!!
Remy C.
Review for: Soft Sable
One of my favorite drug store foundations. Only think I'm not a fan is the color selections. Right now I have to mix two colors to get the right shade. Since its such s good matte foundation I don't mind doing that. Oily skin girls' best friend!
Karla F.
Central Islip , NY
Review for: Natural Beige
It is one of the best bases I have ever tried. It is excellent for oily and mixed skin. I really like his matte finish. It lasts a lot on the skin. It is very easy to fade and has light consistency. Do not feel pasty or sticky on the skin. It has excellent coverage, cover all kinds of imperfections. I have bought it several times and will continue to buy it as it covers all my needs. It is an excellent foundation of makeup. And its price is also very economical compared to its good quality.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?