L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really wanted to love this foundation but I just can't. It dries really fast when applying so you have to blend it out quick, and while it does look pretty darn good for a drugstore product, I found it just too drying for my skin which led to alot of flaking or caking around my nose and forehead. I tried using a dewy setting spray over it all but the finish just wasn't nice enough.

In the end, I ended up mixing this and the Pro-Glow together, they seemed to balance themselves out pretty well but for all the hassle, I don't think I'll be buying them again.
Bethany W.
orlando, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory
Absolute favorite foundation, i've bought it over and over again probably 6 or 7 times! The only downer is it does cling to dry patches but I can use it with or without primer! It has  a really great matte finish, especially for my oily skin. I would recommend it to anyone!
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I have combo skin, and I tend to gravitate toward matte foundations so I don't look too oily. I had seen good reviews for this and decided to give it a shot. I used my Smashbox Photo Finish underneath each time I tried this. This foundation make me look so incredibly cakey. I tried to apply with a beauty blender, a brush, and a sponge. It didn't make any difference. I wasn't using a ton of product either. It also stuck to any dry patch. Coverage wise, this stuff is great. It will cover anything. I just think the product itself is a little bit too thick and drying.
Navrose B.
Fresno
Review for: Golden Beige
OK this is going to sound gross but I have fallen asleep wearing this foundation before and it still held up pretty great. It doesn't get too oily on the skin. It is pretty matte. I was able to get a great shade match
Gabriella H.
Newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation! The coverage is very great and very matte. It gives you a great airbrushed look and really hides everything. I love this foundation because it is truly 24 hours. You can put it on, go to the club for four hours and still walk out with it looking fresh. however, l’oréal does test on animals. Worst part.
Florencia G.
Corona, CA
Review for: Fresh Beige
I have been using this product for a couple of years now, I feel like I finally found a good over the counter full coverage you foundation that doesn't break my budget.
It applies real smooth and the finish is perfect. [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-pro-matte-foundation]
Vel D.
Review for: Other
As far as the consistency of the formula and coverage I have no complaints. My only issue with this foundation is the color range. 108 which happens to be as close as I could get to my skin tone was too yellow. I wish they had a broader selection, specifically more neutral tones.
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Review for: Other
I love this matt foundation it lasts up to 24 hours and I have mines in the shade 108 caramel beige and this so far is the only foundation I found that matched my complexion without me have to mix 2 of them together which was a 💯 in my book.It gives you full coverage and it is buildable if you ladies know what I mean
Sidney H.
Joshua tree, CA
I was going threw my old makeup and I came across this foundation it's to light for me right now but I noticed it is really drying and I already have dry skin so it wasn't my favorite. But the other day I was trying out Halloween looks and I needed to make my skin look lighter so I put this on and it was perfect. But personally I prefer the Maybelline Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation it go's on beautifully. You can purchase both at walmart the loreal foundation is $10.97 and the Maybelline foundation is $5.95. Thank you for reading and have a good day.
CinDy G.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Natural Beige
Love this!!!!!
Matches my complexion to the tea and blends perfectly! Works great on my skin and is long lasting..gives me the coverage I need!
This has to be one of the best foundations I have ever used. I need this and made sure I brought a few so I wouldn’t run out.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?