L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Angelique S.
Santa Fe
Review for: Natural Beige
This product is my everyday go to foundation. I love how it has a demi-matte finish, it's air-light, and oil-free. You can wear it up to 24 hours and it is medium coverage which still works very well for me still. My skin gets very only throughout the day and wearing this foundation, it keeps the oil from coming through. I usually have a hard time finding the perfect foundation but L'OREAL absolutely killed it with this Infallible Pro-Matte foundation. 5 star review for this awesome drug store foundation.
Noha A.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Natural Beige
I've found one foundation that seems to fare the best against the heat and that's my L'Oreal Pro Matte. It's crazy to me because I never turn to matte bases, and I never thought I'd love one so much. But this formula is not heavy at all, it's very watery and blends so smoothly and feels completely weightless on the skin. It's the complete opposite of what I think of when I think of matte foundations. This lasts ages and ages on me without budging, even this is no match for the severe heat here so it will get very dewy by the end of the day but it lasts much better than anything else. So surprised to have loved this so much!
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
Review for: Natural Beige
I love this foundation. I and usually into higher end foundations but this one is everything! It’s lightweight, easy to apply, and the best part is with the matte finish you don’t really have to apply translucent powder which makes the morning routine go so fast and makes your makeup not look so cakey!
Lakyla B.
Detroit, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I looooooove this foundation. I have been on the hunt for something that works great with oily skin and this work amazing. The coverage is full and the foundation is so lightweight. This fondation stayed in place all day and by the end of the night it looked just as good as when I put it on. If you have oily skin I definitely recommend you to try this product. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation
Kim T.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Sun Beige
This is my favorite foundation of all time, and I've tried A LOT (both high end and drugstore). This is great for days where you know you're going to be running around a lot or just know your day is going to be long, because it is extremely longwearing. I've neevr tested out the 24hr claim (who wants to wear makeup for that long anyway?), but I reach for this foundation whenever I know I'm going to be out from 6am to midnight. By midnight, my makeup still looks great!

This foundation also photographs really well and I reach for this whenever I have an event to go to.
Taylor C.
Athens
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really wanted to love this foundation. Everyone raves about it and claims it is their holy grail. For some information on my skin type, I am fair with combo skin and some slight acne. I found that while it was full coverage, it is VERY dry and clung to any dryer spots or fine lines. I don't even consider myself to have very dry skin. I kept trying it numerous times with different applicators hoping to have a different experience, but alas. I personally would not recommend it if you have dry patches or pale skin with imperfections, but I know a lot of others are fans of it.
Amanda W.
Anaheim, CA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I really wanted to love this foundation but I just can't. It dries really fast when applying so you have to blend it out quick, and while it does look pretty darn good for a drugstore product, I found it just too drying for my skin which led to alot of flaking or caking around my nose and forehead. I tried using a dewy setting spray over it all but the finish just wasn't nice enough.

In the end, I ended up mixing this and the Pro-Glow together, they seemed to balance themselves out pretty well but for all the hassle, I don't think I'll be buying them again.
Bethany W.
orlando, FL
Review for: Classic Ivory
Absolute favorite foundation, i've bought it over and over again probably 6 or 7 times! The only downer is it does cling to dry patches but I can use it with or without primer! It has  a really great matte finish, especially for my oily skin. I would recommend it to anyone!
Mackenzie C.
Johnston, IA
Review for: Classic Ivory
I have combo skin, and I tend to gravitate toward matte foundations so I don't look too oily. I had seen good reviews for this and decided to give it a shot. I used my Smashbox Photo Finish underneath each time I tried this. This foundation make me look so incredibly cakey. I tried to apply with a beauty blender, a brush, and a sponge. It didn't make any difference. I wasn't using a ton of product either. It also stuck to any dry patch. Coverage wise, this stuff is great. It will cover anything. I just think the product itself is a little bit too thick and drying.
Gabriella H.
Newark, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite foundation! The coverage is very great and very matte. It gives you a great airbrushed look and really hides everything. I love this foundation because it is truly 24 hours. You can put it on, go to the club for four hours and still walk out with it looking fresh. however, l’oréal does test on animals. Worst part.
Angela M.
Derby, KS
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?