L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• I have heard nothing but good things about this foundatio...7 Answers
  • I heard a lot about this product does it stay on all day tho10 Answers
Shelby M.
Hollywood, FL
This foundation is very comparable to the pro-glow version. I think it really depends on your skin type to decide which is better for you. In my opinion, the pro glow has a dewy lightweight finish that is great for dryer skin and pro matte has more of a heavier matte finish that seems to work better for oily skin. I personally like to combine the two together by using the pro matte on my t-zone and pro glow on the rest of my face to accommodate my combination skin type.
Celia M.
Bronx
For the moment this is one of my favorite foundation. It’s really lightweight, is like a modern matte finish that is not like that matte finish foundation but at the same time is not dewy. This foundation is for all type of skin, because my mother have combination- oily skin and it’s work very good in her skin, and I have dry skin and it’s work very good for my type skin. If I finish this foundation I would not think twice I would go to the drugstore and buy it again.
Riley W.
Review for: Other more...
I wanted to like this foundation and was excited to try it after hearing from a few girls about how great it was. My main issue was how splotchy it looked. It was never evenly distributed on my face after blending with a beauty blender for what felt like an eternity. Disappointed in it for sure. Plus it didn't seem to stay very long each time I tried it and I used it 3 days in a row. I won't be using it again. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation
MADISON L.
Abilene, TX
Review for: Classic Ivory 101 more...
I have combination skin with an extremely dry perimeter of my face and a semi-oily T zone. This foundation made my skin feel like it was tight and sucked of all of its moister. I know this is a matte foundation and they are drier so I applied a moisturizing primer and a dewy setting spray, however neither of these did anything for the foundation. Overall the foundation had good coverage and lasted pretty long on my skin, however due to its dryness it began to "crack" or look extremely powdery on my skin. I would definitely recommend this foundation to those of you with oily skin, however those of you with normal-dry skin I would definitely recommend being aware of how magnifying this foundation is.
Crystas C.
nacogdoches
This is my number one in the holy grail foundation ever! I absolutely love this foundation it covers all of my peers he covers my acne scars the covers any imperfection I have on my face and smooth it out to where it looks like I have perfect skin and I have never been the foundation that will do that for me. The finish is semi Matte but if you use the right setting spray you can have a dewy finish. This stuff is sooo affordable and I stay stocked
Joanna V.
I wanted to love this foundation, but I don’t know what went wrong. I do have combo\oily skin and it just looked too matte for me.It would dry in some areas and become flaky and at times made me look cakey 😭 It comes in a squeezy tube which is ok and it dries fast when applied to skin so work by sections. I also picked the wrong shade (one shade darker). I find it oxidized on my skin. I have applied it with different primers but still doesn’t convince me. I might just have to mix it in with a different foundation to make it wearable and for i can finish it.
Mariah G.
This is a really good foundation it last all day long like it’s crazy this gives such a flawless matte finish and also gives off so much pigmentation I would highly recommend it is great for oily skin way better than the pro glow in my opinion.This is hands-down one of my favorite go to drugstore foundations next to Revlon color stay but I like this one more because it doesn’t give me flashback whatsoever because there is absolutely no SPF in this foundation
Emily R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Classic Ivory 101 more...
Definitely a quality drugstore foundation, though it seems to have gone up in price a lot over the last year or so. This truly is a matte foundation, which I like a lot, but it was a fine line between matte and cakey during application. Definitely best for oily/combination skins.

I would also like to see more color options, as the two lighter ones were so drastically different in shades, and ultimately neither matched my skin tone.
Olivia W.
Forest, VA
Review for: Natural Buff 103, Classic Ivory 101 more...
I have oily, red, and fair skin so it was long struggle with me finding makeup that worked for. I was often settling for something that worked “just” well enough, until I found this. I’ve been using this foundation for a few years now and LOVE it. I feel so confident when wearing it because it is full coverage, but lightweight so my skin looks naturally flawless like I’m not wearing makeup at all. I’ve used different shades depending on how tan I am at the time of the year and they all have flawlessly blended into my skin so well. The biggest factor that has made me fall in love with this product is how well it works for my oily acne prone skin; gone are the days of mid day blotting of powdering I stay matte looking all day! Definitely recommend this product, not to mention you can’t be the price! This foundation is definitely comparable to high end brands for less than half the price!
Kimberly K.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Classic Ivory 101 more...
This has to be hands down the best drug store foundation I've ever used. I think I would put it second only to the wet n wild photofocus foundation. I have dry, sensitive skin. The foundation didn't cling to my dry patches, and it did not irritate my skin. It also doesn't feel heavy on the skin so you won't feel like you have cake face all day. I set it down with a small amount of powder but you really don't have to. The only complaint I have is with the color range, this foundation has been out for awhile and is very popular, I would really expect the company to have expanded the shade range by now. You can apply it with a sponge or a brush. I like blending it out with a brush for full coverage and then dabbing over it with a sponge to smooth it out. If you had $10 and could only buy one, I would recommend this one. Plus if you go to Rite Aid or CVS they always have sales.
Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR
Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?
Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL
How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?
Sabina S.
Does this foundation give a drying feel to the skin as it is so matte?
Kathy M.
Coachella , CA
I have this foundation and I was wondering what is the best way to apply it, I've tried a real techniques sponge and a real techniques buffing brush but it looks really cakey on me . Please help I would really appreciate it
Taylor M.
Columbus, OH
How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?