L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte FoundationInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2017

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #5 in Liquid Foundation

Up to 24hr matte without the flat. Air-light texture, Demi-matte finish. The pro look of longwear.

Achieve a matte finish that won’t fall flat with this air-light, longwearing liquid formula. Lightweight and creamy, foundation goes on smooth with a demi-matte finish that lasts up to 24 hours—hiding imperfections for a smooth, clear complexion.

• Aqua / Water / EAU

• How is this product for oily skin?8 Answers
Rhonda R.
Hastings
Review for: Natural Buff
This is my favorite foundation from the drugstore, hands down. First of all, the tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube about a year ago, and I am just now about to run out. It is so travel friendly, too, since it is in a plastic tube, and I appreciate the squeezy tube applicator as well since it allows you to get out every bit of product. I hate those foundations that come in a bottle without a pump because I have to dump it out on my hand or on my beauty blender, and I'm always scared to travel with it in the event that the glass breaks and foundation gets everywhere. So this one is perfect.
I have oily skin with pretty large pores and quite a bit of acne and acne scars. This foundation covers everything! It is medium to full coverage, but I find that I only need one layer of this foundation to cover everything. I absolutely love the finish it gives, demi-matte which is matte but with a little bit of natural finish so you don't look too dull and flat. I find that this foundation lasts all day, controls my oils, and does not look cakey. I'm still trying to find my perfect shade in this, as the one I got is a little too warm toned and dark for my skin tone. I still used the whole tube of it, which is saying a lot if it's my wrong shade! I just love the finish and coverage it gives that I don't mind putting a little bronzer on my neck to make it blend. I will continue to repurchase this foundation over and over again.
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: Classic Ivory
I've been on a lookout for that one "holy grail" foundation for years, and this comes close but isn't quite there yet. It is long-lasting and the color matches my skin pretty well. After a few hours of wear, my nose does start to get a bit oily or patchy, but the rest of my face still looks matte and natural. This foundation isn't cakey and blends easily with a brush or beauty blender. It's the foundation I've been using for the past few months, and while I do love it, I won't stop trying new foundations to see if I can find something that won't make my nose oily and blotchy after 5-6 hours of wear. I even use setting powder and setting spray on top of my foundation, it still doesn't look quite as perfected as I would like. Regardless, it is my current favorite foundation and is better than many higher end foundations I've tried from Sephora.
Nicole R.
Fort Lauderdale
Review for: Shell Beige
I haven’t purchased drugstore foundation in years because I am so in love with Lancôme teint idole ultra 24hr. But, it’s expensive for everyday wear. On the lookout for something to use while I run errands, while at work, etc. I discovered this.

The pros: It is truly a matte foundation (in that I don’t even need to use a mattefying primer or setting spray), and I don’t need to keep reapplying on first application for coverage. It is easy to blend. So inexpensive and the bottle lasts forever! A little goes a long way.

The cons: Limited options for color. The closest I could get to my skin tone was shell beige. I tried the next shade up and it was way too yellow/orange/unnatural looking. Shell beige is a tad light for me but easily solved with bronzer. Color is important, so that kind of sucks! Also, I think it’s been contributing to mild breakouts despite being “non-comedogenic”.

Overall, I will continue using this foundation because I definitely agree it is the best option for cheaper drugstore foundation.
Natalee K.
Sturtevant, WI
Review for: Classic Tan, Fresh Beige, Sun Beige, Soft Sable
When I saw the advertisement for the Infallible Pro-Matte, I decided to try it. I AM IN LOVE! It stays on so much longer, doesn't slide off when I get out in the heat or become splotchy around the time of the day when the oiliness usually appears, because it controls and keeps down the oil. ALSO, if I get caught in the rain, the water doesn't wash it away...as if this foundation is semi-waterproof !!!!!! I have even slept in full makeup (shame on me, I know) and when I woke up, my make up looked just as it did when I put it on the night before! I have never worn a liquid foundation that has achieved every benefit I was looking for and wanting in a foundation. I originally bought the natural beige 105 and it was a little too dark for my skin tone so I bought the shell beige 102 . The 102 blends in and matches flawlessly, and if I want a little more color ( like a natural bronzer with out the shimmer), I'll add a few drops of the 105 to the 102 and voila! Still blends in and matches seamlessly and picture ready! I even still use my Loreal mineral powder foundation as a finishing powder to "set" my make up and touch up throughout the long days, yet most the time, I do not even need to powder my face afterwards because this foundation stays on and stays true to how it looks after first applying it in the mornings. Without a doubt it lives up to it's advertisement. Since it is a Demi-matte, I appreciate it even more. Years of dealing with the embarrassment of combo-skin, my face always having some kind of sheen to it, I am greatful to have found a foundation that delivers that, yet doesn't make my face look dry like baked clay around the dryer parts around my face. It's as if this makup is perfectly pH-balanced.
Valerie M.
Review for: Classic Ivory
I was *so* excited to try this foundation because of all the hype and positive reviews. Youtubers claimed it was a dupe for high end foundation and others said it was the best drugstore foundation available...I was very disappointed. I have normal/combo skin that is slightly on the dry side. No rough patches, no visible dryness, but if I put a foundation on that is not at least slightly moisturizing, it will soak up the moisture I have on my face already and can oftentimes look too matte and cling in certain areas. This foundation was SO matte and I ended up with dry patches of product on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I tried building the coverage too, and it made my face patchy and cakey. I honestly think this foundation is meant for oilier skin types, but not for those with normal or dry skin.
Alina B.
Miami
Review for: Natural Beige
Had a lot of trial runs with this foundation. Want to start off by saying the hype is excessive. Its a good foundation, especially for the price, but it is so average. First off theres not a wide range of colors. Most of the shades are either really yellow or really pink. Theres nothing for neutral girls like me. The foundation oxidizes excessively. Clings to dry patches. Definitely not buildable. If you start adding more layers it will just cake up and settle really weirdly into the skin. It emphasizes texture. I feel like this foundation worked for everyone but me. Honest, the only ever time when it worked for me was when I had insanely clear skin. Only reason I gave it three stars is because it looks beautiful on perfect skin. but if you got a lil texture or acne, skip it sis.
Jessica J.
Bethlehem
Review for: Classic Ivory
This is probably my favorite foundation of all time! I needed a good matte foundation for my prom that also wouldn’t give any flashback. I watched dozens of reviews about this on YouTube and they all turned out to be positive reviews. I bought it and didn’t try it out until my prom day so I was super nervous if it was really going to be as good as everyone said it was. It stayed on all night, surviving 3 hours of me sweating and dancing. I’ve been using this foundation ever since, and my prom was in May of 2016! I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has oily skin, is going out for the night, or is just looking for a matte foundation to wear.
Jessica T.
Thornton, CO
Review for: Classic Ivory
I LOOOVE this foundation. It has become my day to day, I wear it to work with a setting powder and it lasts ALL DAY. I have oily skin and often halfway through the day my face is shiny and my makeup is basically gone. I would call it medium coverage, but it is somewhat buildable. If I have bad breakouts I still use a concealer. This foundation has such a natural finish, I traded in my high end foundation (Urban Decay Naked) and i'm never going back!
Andrea D.
Review for: Natural Buff
MAC Grand Illusion Liquid LipcolourStila Stay All Day® Waterproof Liquid Eye LinerMorphe Brushes 35OM - 35 Color Matte Nature Glow Eyeshadow Palette I actually love this foundation so much I use it on all my clients. It doesn’t cake up or flake off dry skin. Also very affordable~ the plastic bottle helps to travel it safely from site to site as well. It spreads evenly and has a beautiful coverage. Love love love love ❤️
Kasie G.
Review for: Crème Café, Soft Sable, Natural Buff
Let's start by saying I have very oily skin. This product offers amazing coverage and I don't have to use a ton of product. I have mixed this foundation with other foundations with no problems. Paired with my lorac primer and ud setting spray, I've worked 10 hr shifts at Five Guys prepping food, working the grill and fryers and even worked closings with this foundation on and I can sweat pretty heavily. This foundation stayed on and kept me from looking like an oily mess. I recommend it to all of my friends because I know it works as I use it almost every day!
Nicole M.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this product for oily skin?
eunique l.
Is this good for dry skin?
Pallu B.
Redmond, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this foundation good for combo skin? Like I don't want complete matte effect but should be good for my just oily t-zone,how does this work?
Daisy G.
Is this full coverage foundation?
andrea c.
Is this foundation good for oily skin?