Sukhnoor K.
Calgary, AB

Is this good for dry skin (wondering if someone who also has dry skin could help me out) and is it suitable for acne prone skin?

Angel P.
Angel P.
8 months ago
If you use a great moisturizer first, this wears beautifully even on dry skin.
Helen A.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Matte foundation for oily & combo skin 👍
Yesi D.
Yesi D.
8 months ago
I think it works best for oily or combo skin. I love the finished but....it oxidized really bad on me...
Lora S.
Lora S.
Vancouver, WA
8 months ago
i use it and i have dry skin works great and great coverage!
Alex S.
Alex S.
CA
8 months ago
I wouldn't recommend it for dry skin. It made my face really dry and almost tight. For instance, my face would feel crackly whenever I smiled, if that makes sense.