Angela M.
Lake Oswego , OR

Is this foundation good for oily skin types? Good coverage?

Lily W.
Lily W.
New York City
1 month, 1 week ago
It's a great foundation for oily skin. I use this foundation in my foundation rotation and I love it. I don't have any issues with this foundation fading, or creasing, and it keeps the oils at bay.
Liaren D.
Liaren D.
1 month, 1 week ago
I've tried a lot of high end foundations that are supposedly "matte," but this drug store one works the best out of any of the high end foundations I've tried. It doesn't feel heavy on my face and it doesn't make me breakout. Its definitely full coverage and a little goes a long way. I have really oily skin and this is probably the best foundation that I've used/tried in a long time.
Ishita S.
Ishita S.
4 months ago
I have oily skin and the product hasn't broken me out :) it covers my acne scars mostly but I need my concealer for complete coverage. Hope this helps!
Mimi B.
Mimi B.
Rome, RM
5 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes totally, it has a medium coverage
Saurabh S.
Saurabh S.
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Excellent for all skins types
Merryam M.
Merryam M.
Cairo
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Yes it works really well with pily and combination skin
Safwat S.
Safwat S.
Toronto, ON
8 months ago
It's great for oily skin.. I have very oily skin but this foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a long long time. And if you can find the right shade for you.. it will give you a beautiful coverage. I usually use a tiny amount as I don't like full coverage for everyday use.
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
8 months ago
excellent for oily skin
O U.
O U.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
yes it's very good for oily skin
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
9 months, 3 weeks ago
it's amazing! from drugstore this and fit me by maybelline are the best