Gracie S.
St Louis Park, MN

I have heard nothing but good things about this foundation. I currently use the maybelline fit me matte. Is it similar or better?

Effy A.
Effy A.
Manila
1 month ago
I tried them both im a oily/combo tried a lot of primer for these two but my face seem to hate drugstoree foundations. IT LOOKED SO BAD ON ME. it emphasized my textures/pores slipped off in the middle of the day.. it was a nightmare. i even set it with powder and all but it still slipped off...
Faith👑 H.
Faith👑 H.
5 months, 1 week ago
I honestly think this foundation is a lot better than the Fit Me, but it just depends what you're looking for! The Pro-Matte is definitely a lot better for oil-control and has greater coverage. The only problem is that the shade range is very limited. The first two shades pull very pink, and the rest of the range has either yellow or even orange undertones. I love the formula, but I don't currently use this product because Shell Beige is the closest match to my skintone, and it's very obvious that it is way too pink for me. If you can find a match though, I would definitely recommend this!
Sanaah Z.
Sanaah Z.
surrey, BC
7 months ago
this foundation is my go to foundation and its much batter cas it dosent cake up on me so I'm happy. my second thing is i got a trick of how to not make it look cake up use seating spray frist
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
8 months, 2 weeks ago
This is way better than maybelline! It is a very good dupe to high brands foundation!
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
I've used both and I think the L'oreal has better coverage and lasting power. I think the L'oreal feels a bit thicker on the skin than the Maybelline one. I personally use the Maybelline more because it's easier to match my shade but if I have a long day then I will use the L'oreal.