Lorena J.
Hollywood, FL

How many hours can this product last? Is this full coverage and is it good for oily skin?

Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
11 months, 3 weeks ago
for me it last like 12 hours, but the matte effect only for 4 hours
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Hollywood
1 year ago
For me it lasts around 12 hours. I also have oily skin and this is the best foundation I've tried. It works better than any high end foundation. You get a matte finish but it doesn't look dry or powdery at all.
Kiera E.
Kiera E.
Chicago
1 year ago
it last all day really good for oily skin plus since its matte doesent look dry
Ann M.
Ann M.
1 year, 2 months ago
I live in humid south and it lasts all day. I think it's good for oily skin. Definitely not greasy.
Lidia R.
Lidia R.
Bronx New York
1 year, 3 months ago
For me, no More 5 hours
Michelle A.
Michelle A.
1 year, 5 months ago
I live in a very humid country and it lasts all day. I remember using it when I went to a tt
christina l.
christina l.
Caldwell, OH
1 year, 6 months ago
i work at an arbys restaurant and when i do my makeup i wear all drug store products, and my makeup looks good by the end of 8 hours. it doesnt look like it did when i first put it on but its not god awful and not caked.
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
1 year, 7 months ago
So I start work at around 5 am and this foundation will literally stay on my face until I get home at around 8 pm. I have really oily skin and my skin stays matte the entire day! I've even worked out with this on (which I don't recommend just because working out with any kind of make up on is bad for your skin) and it stays looking matte
Angie M.
Angie M.
Keratsini
1 year, 7 months ago
At my skin stays for 18 hours without creashing. I have very oily skin and it stays matte all day long. I recomend it for oily skin!
Alexis B.
Alexis B.
Friendswood, TX
1 year, 7 months ago
The product can last to anywhere for around 12 hours to all day and it is a very good medium coverage and it is very good for oily skin types