Taylor M.
Frankfort, KY

How long does this foundation last for oily skin with pores?

Barrie, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
I use Coty Air Spun from the drugstore 90% of the time but when I know I'm going to be photographed or out for 7+ hours, I'll use the Laura mercier translucent powder!
Barrie, ON
1 year, 3 months ago
I find for drugstore, this is the best option for oily skin but unfortunately it does get oily have about 4-5 hours.. still love the finish though!!
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
Miami, Florida
1 year, 4 months ago
This prebase can be worn by someone with greasy complexion or acts better on dry skin?
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Spartanburg, SC
1 year, 4 months ago
I have oily skin and monster pores. I can go about 5 hours without any touch ups, but anything after that and it starts to break apart a little.
Logan, OH
1 year, 5 months ago
I have extremely oily skin and have tried it all. For me, this was not the best. It lasted probably 3-4 hours and then needed a retouch for me. I use primer, powder and setting spray and it still did not last for me. I'm a big fan of the Estée Lauder Double Wear, MakeUp Forevet HD and It Cosmetics. Even for the price being more, I actually go through way less product and it ends up lasting me significantly longer for each bottle. I recently tried the FitMe line from Maybelline and I believe it is a very good product as well for the price.
Logan, OH
I have extremely oil
deezy l.
deezy l.
1 year, 5 months ago
I have all over oily skin, but the T zone seems to have alot more oil and my Pores are super noticeable. But with this foundation I like the full coverage, I like the matte finish, and it last through my work day and even until after the gym. I sweat alot at the gym and this last a full eventful 16 hour day.
Susanne G.
Susanne G.
1 year, 5 months ago
For me this works up to 10 hours. I haven't ever tried it longer because I'll go to the gym and then take it a shower after since I sweat a lot. And since I'm oily when I sweat I feel like I doesn't look the same me. Not to say if you sweat it stays on, unless you are drenching in sweat it isn't that amazing. But what foundation is? It stays matte all day long and never have to retouch it. I will set it with a setting powder and setting spray. It's my go to love it more than a lot of high end foundations I've used
Plymouth, MI
1 year, 6 months ago
I have oily skin and larger pores around my nose. This can last up to 16 hours on me, depending on weather and my activity level. With that said, I have gone from work straight to the gym without taking my make-up off and this still looked great after I worked up a sweat. It might have been a bit more dewey looking, but the coverage was still there and it was not blotchy at all.
Plymouth, MI