Nicole M.
Barrie, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert

How is this product for oily skin?

Safwat S.
Safwat S.
Toronto, ON
1 month, 3 weeks ago
It's great for oily skin.. I have very oily skin but this foundation keeps my skin looking matte for a long long time. And if you can find the right shade for you.. it will give you a beautiful coverage. I usually use a tiny amount as I don't like full coverage for everyday use.
Macie T.
Macie T.
Mountain View, HI
2 months, 1 week ago
By far the best drug store foundation for oily skin. I have a combination of both oily & dry skin. This foundation works wonders on oily skin. It’s keeps your fave looking matte all day, and is long wearing. Really recommend this to you.
Rihab M.
Rihab M.
Monastir, Monastir
2 months, 1 week ago
It is great and matifying!
Yareli S.
Yareli S.
Madera , CA
2 months, 1 week ago
This is hands down one of the best foundations out there for oily skin , at first wene I started using it I didn't think i liked it because I would dot it all over my face and by the time I would get to my forehead which is the last place I apply my foundation it would be very dry and hard to move around , which caused my foundation to look really patchy . But I gave it another try and now I apply it in sections and it's my favorite foundation ever ❤ I have very oily skin and it keeps me matte all day 💞 I hope you love it as much as I do if you do purchase this foundation.
Yamileth C.
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
2 months, 1 week ago
One of the best foundations out there for oily skin.
Falesha G.
Falesha G.
S San Fran, CA
2 months, 1 week ago
Amazing 👌🏼 Honestly, it's still one of my favorites and that's including high end foundations. It covers acne marks really well too.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
2 months, 1 week ago
My daughter uses the infallible line but the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Total Cover Foundation works best for her oily skin
Iman H.