Rachelle a.
Rachelle a.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Matte Foundation good for oily skin? Does it keep it matte enough so you don't have to blot oil of your face throughout the day? Do you set it with powder?
Ecinereb M.
Ecinereb M.
San Luis, AZ
3 months ago
Yesss, its the only foundation i ever use. Ive been using it for more than 2yrs now and i love it. It keeps me matte and not oily at all. The finish is amazing and it has good coverage. I set it with translucent powder to bake but using a face powder will still help and make it more high coverage
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
3 months ago
For the record, I'm someone with combo/oily skin. My nose becomes extremely oily whereas most of my face is somewhat normal. I have absolutely NO issues with it on my face. I have had issues with my nose still being and looking oily at the end of the day but that can be fixed with a little bit of blotting. With that being said though, my nose is incredibly difficult and I didn't expect any kind of miracle to pull through. Although my nose looks oily at the end of the day with it on, I still have no negative thoughts on this foundation. I've never had to set my face with powder when using this. I would suggest picking up a bottle of this and trying it out for yourself!
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
Montgomery, AL
3 months ago
I've got ridiculously oily skin. This stuff is awesome !