Sincere L.
MADISON, GA
While I did not explore the 24 hour wear test as that is simply wayyy to long for anyone to be wearing a foundation, I did however wear this foundation for at least 8 - 10 hours. I have oily-combination skin that is quite relentless on the oil production. I am constantly blotting and resetting my powder throughout the day - so when I say I was shocked by the lack of a need to do either of those things, I truly mean it. Around the 5 hour mark I did have a slight glow to my complexion but nothing compared to how my skin usually looks around this time. I would also like to note, I am a glasses wearer so the pads of my glasses did leave an imprint on the sides of my nose, but majority of foundations I wear do tend to rub off first in that area. I didn't find it to smudge off completely though, which is a huge plus! Honestly, this foundation lasted well into the 8th to 10th hour of wear time and probably could have lasted even longer! Around the 10th hour of wear, the foundation started to break up and separate a little around the areas I had touched throughout the day, especially around my nose! The foundation also began settling into my pores around my cheek and forehead area and also started to wear off around my chin area too. However, other than my nose and chin, the foundation held together nicely! My bronzer, blush, and highlight was still visible and wasn't patchy at all! Overall, I highly recommend this foundation!