Rhonda R.
Hastings, MN
Review for: Natural Buff more...
This is my favorite foundation from the drugstore, hands down. First of all, the tube lasts forever. I bought my first tube about a year ago, and I am just now about to run out. It is so travel friendly, too, since it is in a plastic tube, and I appreciate the squeezy tube applicator as well since it allows you to get out every bit of product. I hate those foundations that come in a bottle without a pump because I have to dump it out on my hand or on my beauty blender, and I'm always scared to travel with it in the event that the glass breaks and foundation gets everywhere. So this one is perfect.
I have oily skin with pretty large pores and quite a bit of acne and acne scars. This foundation covers everything! It is medium to full coverage, but I find that I only need one layer of this foundation to cover everything. I absolutely love the finish it gives, demi-matte which is matte but with a little bit of natural finish so you don't look too dull and flat. I find that this foundation lasts all day, controls my oils, and does not look cakey. I'm still trying to find my perfect shade in this, as the one I got is a little too warm toned and dark for my skin tone. I still used the whole tube of it, which is saying a lot if it's my wrong shade! I just love the finish and coverage it gives that I don't mind putting a little bronzer on my neck to make it blend. I will continue to repurchase this foundation over and over again.