Valerie M.
Review for: Classic Ivory 101 more...
I was *so* excited to try this foundation because of all the hype and positive reviews. Youtubers claimed it was a dupe for high end foundation and others said it was the best drugstore foundation available...I was very disappointed. I have normal/combo skin that is slightly on the dry side. No rough patches, no visible dryness, but if I put a foundation on that is not at least slightly moisturizing, it will soak up the moisture I have on my face already and can oftentimes look too matte and cling in certain areas. This foundation was SO matte and I ended up with dry patches of product on my cheeks, chin, and forehead. I tried building the coverage too, and it made my face patchy and cakey. I honestly think this foundation is meant for oilier skin types, but not for those with normal or dry skin.