Tierria C.
This product is definitely one of my Top 5 foundations of all times! I have a Deep complexion and combination skin type. I picked up this product at my local Walmart for about $11 which is pretty average for a drugstore foundation. I picked up the shade 112 cocoa which is the deepest shade. I'm obsessed with this foundation because it is so air-light and that is a must for me this time of year because I live In Florida and the heat is horrid! It's my go to when I'm heading anywhere, day or night because this product is so fluent and buildable. It has a medium coverage and a Demi-matte finish which is another essential factor that I look for to cater to my combo skin. But Most importantly it has 24 hr wear so I can wear it All Day! I have nothing bad to say about this foundation though I wish they had deeper shades to cater to the ladies with deeper complexions than myself! But I love love this foundation and I definitely recommend it!