L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor
The pro look of longwear. High-intensity, transfer-resistant color. Stays put for up to 24 hours.
This is the long-lasting, transfer-resistant color you’ve been searching for. The high-intensity color glides on with a moisturizing feel that lasts up to 24 hours.
The result: bold lips without the dry-out and no need to re-apply.
- Step 1: Apply High Intensity Color for true color pay-off that resists transfer, fading & bleeding.
- Step 2: Apply Pro-Seal Balm to lock in color and leave lips feeling moisturized.
Base Coat Ingredients:
Isododecane Trimethylsiloxysilicate Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer Disteardimonium Hectorite Lauroyl Lysine Propylene Carbonate C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Alumina Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Silica Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Tin Oxide Polyethylene Terephthalate Paraffin Benzyl Alcohol Acrylates Copolymer Sodium Hyaluronate Parfum / Fragrance
Top Coad Ingredients:
Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Ozokerite Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Tocopheryl Acetate Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Benzyl Alcohol Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Atelocollagen Sodium Hyaluronate Parfum / Fragrance
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
- CI 15850 / Red 7
- CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake
- CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake
- CI 45380 / Red 22 Lake
- CI 15850 / Red 6
- CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake
- CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake
- CI 75470 / Carmine
- CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake
Top Questions See all 63 Q&A
- "I'm addicted to trying out long lasting lip colors, so I decided to give this one a try even though the price is pretty steep. It's a 2 part process: first the color, then the gloss. You should let the color dry before you apply the gloss so you don't smudge or smear it. This lasted 24 hours for me, through eating, drinking, and even kissing. If you eat anything greasy or oily, the color might start to come off. If you try to patch it, it gets a streaky look. Tip: For easy removal, use baby oil." in 46 reviews
- "I'm addicted to trying out long lasting lip colors, so I decided to give this one a try even though the price is pretty steep. It's a 2 part process: first the color, then the gloss. You should let the color dry before you apply the gloss so you don't smudge or smear it. This lasted 24 hours for me, through eating, drinking, and even kissing. If you eat anything greasy or oily, the color might start to come off. If you try to patch it, it gets a streaky look. Tip: For easy removal, use baby oil." in 43 reviews
- "L'Oreal has done it again with another fantastic lip product! This has fit in perfectly with the Liquid Lipstick trend, and I LOVE It. The Infallible Line has great colors to choose from nudes to a vibrant red! you will definitely find a shade you'll love. The price rangers from area to area from 12$-15$ (Canada) but the long wear you get out of this is worth the price! go and get one today!" in 23 reviews
- "I love this product!!! It dries very fast and is perfect if you want to achieve a natural look" in 12 reviews
I researched high and low for the best long lasting liquid lipstick and bought these three products at Target:
Wet n Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor
Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
And we have a winner!
The liquid goes on smooth and thinner than other two brands which makes it easy to apply evenly. You do want to give it a couple of minutes to dry. It helps to make the duck face. The soft lip gloss that comes with it hydrates instantly and keeps your lips smooth without the stickiness of other liquid lipsticks.
The L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor outlasted bread with olive oil, lobster bisque, pasta with creamy sauce, tea, and a whole slice of cheese cake. No lipstick stains at all on mugs or napkins, I even tested it on my husband's white shirt collar lol
It simply did not come off until I took it off with Maybelline's lip eraser.
The Infallible Red shade makes me feel instantly like a million bucks. (Asian skin tone on the lighter/cooler side).
Can't wait to try different shades!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos