BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

The pro look of longwear. High-intensity, transfer-resistant color. Stays put for up to 24 hours.

This is the long-lasting, transfer-resistant color you’ve been searching for. The high-intensity color glides on with a moisturizing feel that lasts up to 24 hours.
The result: bold lips without the dry-out and no need to re-apply.

• Step 1: Apply High Intensity Color for true color pay-off that resists transfer, fading & bleeding.
  • Step 2: Apply Pro-Seal Balm to lock in color and leave lips feeling moisturized.

Base Coat Ingredients:

Isododecane Trimethylsiloxysilicate Nylon-611/Dimethicone Copolymer Disteardimonium Hectorite Lauroyl Lysine Propylene Carbonate C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate Alumina Calcium Sodium Borosilicate Silica Synthetic Fluorphlogopite Hydroxypalmitoyl Sphinganine Tin Oxide Polyethylene Terephthalate Paraffin Benzyl Alcohol Acrylates Copolymer Sodium Hyaluronate Parfum / Fragrance

Top Coad Ingredients:

Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2 Ozokerite Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille Tocopheryl Acetate Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate Benzyl Alcohol Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate Atelocollagen Sodium Hyaluronate Parfum / Fragrance

May Contain:

• I know this product is affordable, but is the quality worth it? W...3 Answers
  • Does it do what it claims? How long does it last? 2 Answers
  • Doest this really last a long time ? 4 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolor
  • "I'm addicted to trying out long lasting lip colors, so I decided to give this one a try even though the price is pretty steep. It's a 2 part process: first the color, then the gloss. You should let the color dry before you apply the gloss so you don't smudge or smear it. This lasted 24 hours for me, through eating, drinking, and even kissing. If you eat anything greasy or oily, the color might start to come off. If you try to patch it, it gets a streaky look. Tip: For easy removal, use baby oil." in 46 reviews
  • "I'm addicted to trying out long lasting lip colors, so I decided to give this one a try even though the price is pretty steep. It's a 2 part process: first the color, then the gloss. You should let the color dry before you apply the gloss so you don't smudge or smear it. This lasted 24 hours for me, through eating, drinking, and even kissing. If you eat anything greasy or oily, the color might start to come off. If you try to patch it, it gets a streaky look. Tip: For easy removal, use baby oil." in 43 reviews
  • "L'Oreal has done it again with another fantastic lip product! This has fit in perfectly with the Liquid Lipstick trend, and I LOVE It. The Infallible Line has great colors to choose from nudes to a vibrant red! you will definitely find a shade you'll love. The price rangers from area to area from 12$-15$ (Canada) but the long wear you get out of this is worth the price! go and get one today!" in 23 reviews
  • "I love this product!!! It dries very fast and is perfect if you want to achieve a natural look" in 12 reviews
Daeny T.
Madison, AL
Review for: Red Infallible more...
A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.! As a newbie to lipsticks, I needed something that will last through meals without me having to worry constantly about reapplying and smudges.

I researched high and low for the best long lasting liquid lipstick and bought these three products at Target:

Wet n Wild Mega Last Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor
Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick

And we have a winner!

The liquid goes on smooth and thinner than other two brands which makes it easy to apply evenly. You do want to give it a couple of minutes to dry. It helps to make the duck face. The soft lip gloss that comes with it hydrates instantly and keeps your lips smooth without the stickiness of other liquid lipsticks.

The L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Last Lipcolor outlasted bread with olive oil, lobster bisque, pasta with creamy sauce, tea, and a whole slice of cheese cake. No lipstick stains at all on mugs or napkins, I even tested it on my husband's white shirt collar lol

It simply did not come off until I took it off with Maybelline's lip eraser.

The Infallible Red shade makes me feel instantly like a million bucks. (Asian skin tone on the lighter/cooler side).

Can't wait to try different shades!
Mackenzie T.
Towson, MD
Review for: Neverending Nutmeg more...
I love this stuff but know that if you put it on you're going to have to scrub it off! The formula is great and it dries down matte without being super drying due to the top coat that you put on to make it stay longer. It is 100% transfer proof and truly just a great value for the price. I love never ending nutmeg- its got a nice purple hint without being too dark and overpowering.
Rachel F.
Billings
Review for: Berry Chic, Timeless Rose more...
Ok, so I have a love/hate relationship with these lip colors. I feel like the darker colors last longer and the lighter colors start to sort of flake off. You want to apply an even single layer and let it dry. I wouldn’t try layering, I haven’t had success with that. After it’s dry, use the chapstick end and apply evenly as well. After that, it does not rub off on anything! I love that! I can even use other chapsticks that it won’t rub off on if I feel the need. The lighter pink one I purchased starts to flake off at the end of the day, I I’m just blaming the color because it’s the only one that’s done this. Otherwise I think this is a pretty good product for the price!
Savannah C.
Maydelle
I have always gotten really frustrated with lipsticks. They are prone to smudging and feathering, which is very annoying to me. I absolutely live this brand, though. J apply once and don't have to bother with it again for the rest of the day. It even lasts through eating and drinking. Pretty much my go-to lipstick.
Sum W.
Review for: Permanent Blush, Everlasting Caramel more...
i have to say, i prefer these L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro-Last Lipcolors to actual lipstick! great color and easy to apply. easy to fix mistakes. lasts the whole day. the side with the lip balm is awesome to prevent dry and cracked lips. permanent blush is definitely my favorite color.
McKenzie H.
Logan, UT
Review for: Everlasting Caramel more...
As far as long lasting lipsticks go, this one is a favorite of mine. It doesn't dry Matte or crack like others I've tried (Rimmel Provocalips for example). The color Everlasting Caramel is a beautiful nude and it looks even better if you've got a little bronzer on. The application is fairly simple--you use the wand to apply color, and then a chapstick-type stick on the other end to seal the color on. It has a mild fruity smell which doesn't really linger. I want to try more colors!
Amara (.
Brooklyn, NY
I would honestly say that it is one The best liquid lipsticks I have used from a drugstore brand and I appreciate that they also provided lip balm to use and hydrate the lips before you apply the liquid lipstick so that was a huge plus for me long lasting they have an extensive shade range and for $10 you really can't beat that you can usually find them on sale buy one get one 50 percent off so you're still getting more than what you would get at a department store
Sarah C.
Review for: Timeless Rose more...
This is the perfect nude. Just a hint of shimmer. Looks so natural. This really does stay on a long time. Easy to apply. I would recommend a lip scrub or at least wiping your lips with a wet cotton ball before applying.
Kahla B.
Colorado Springs
I love this product! I love all the color options available and find it to be affordable. Other lipsticks tend to dry my lips out but not this one. As long as I don’t eat or drink right after applying it I find it will last several hours.
Mina C.
Review for: Toujour Teaberry more...
I can't say enough positive things about this lip color duo! I really don't like the feeling of lipsticks and lip gloss on my lips. Never have. You drink, it's on your glass... The wind blows, your hair is stuck to your lips... You get my point. To my delight, the makeup industry has come out with so many more options than the typical lipstick. I got my first Loreal Infallible 2 Step lip color in an Allure Beauty Box. It's was a full size in color "Toujour Teaberry" (just another reason to subscribe to Allure Beauty Box). I had it for 2wks before giving it a try, and have used it nonstop ever since. First you apply the liquid color. The "Toujour Teaberry" color goes on liquid and quickly dries down to an almost matte finish. There's not a whole lot of time before it dries down. So take time to apply it, and quickly wipe any errors you may have made before it dries. That's not to say it's impossible to fix mistakes made outside the lip line, but it's just easier while it's wet. The liquid goes on pretty opaque. Once the color application has dried, then followup with the balm. The balm that comes in this duo not only seals the color, but also makes your lips soft and gives off a slight shine. The balm itself is amazing! I have used it on its own. If you've ever used SoftLips Chapstick, that's what this balm reminds me of as far as texture and feel on the lips. The teaberry color I used is a pretty pink. Like your natural lip color taken up a notch. If you want a more natural color that's on the pink side, then I would recommend you start with the teaberry. They have a wide variety of colors to choose from. Now onto staying power. THIS LIP COLOR LASTS ALL DAY! Through drinking, eating, etc...its still there! Not only that, but if you kiss your sweetie on the cheek, they're not left behind with a lipstick kiss mark. Also, some liquid and matte lip products can leave your lips feeling dry once you remove the product. However, this doesn't ever do that to me. I seriously want one of every color! *Side note...apply the lip color 1st on bare lips. Otherwise you may not get optimal results.
Which color is the best for pale skin?
Jenna D.
Boise, ID
What is the best use for this product?
Moumina W.
Doest this really last a long time ?
Shelby P.
Starke, FL
I know this product is affordable, but is the quality worth it? Why or why not?
Markela H.
How do you get this off your lips?