BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #86 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Lasting Glow Finish. Built-in Highlighter. Subtle Highlight or All Over Glow. The Pro-Look of Long Wear.

Discover a pro-inspired face powder that provides a lasting glow finish. With Infallible Pro Glow Powder skin is left feeling smooth, soft and even…never cakey, never shiny. Buff the makeup powder onto skin for a subtle glow, or build highlight onto key features.

• Talc

• CI 77007 / Ultramarines
  • CI 75470 / Carmine

Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
I wear this as under the eye setting powder after applying foundation and concealer to set it and as touch up powder later in the day. It goes on lightly with the circle sponge applicator it comes with. I don't notice a glow or anything different about my skin when applied but it is still a good coverage powder for touch ups and keeps my under eye makeup from creasing and running. I use a loose translucent powder for my face in morning when I do my makeup that holds up most of the day so I got this to carry in my bag for later in the day. It doesn't what I need it to just fine
Laura G.
Spring, TX
I am a big fan of the Pro Glow foundation, so I was excited to see L'Oreal came out with the powder as well. I love this powder! It gives such a natural finish and beautiful glow. I just used it with a powder brush to set my Pro Glow Foundation. I chose the shade "24 Natural Beige", but I really wish L'Oreal would make the same shades in the powder to match the foundation shade. I thought the "Sand Beige" would be too yellow, so I went with the "Natural Beige".
savannah d.
Cold Spring, KY
One of my faves! It leaves my makeup looking freshly done all day. It gives off a dewy glow which is my personal favorite. I probably wouldn’t reccommend it for oily skin types any time of year other than winter but other than that I would definitely suggest it.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
[product:l'oreal-paris-infallible-pro-glow-powder-21-classic-ivory---0.31oz] I love the pro glow series, the [product:l'oréal-paris-infallible-pro-glow-foundation] is absolutely beautiful and one of my favorite foundations. But the powder was not what I expected. It didn't do a bad job to set my foundation, but it had specks of glitter in it. I know it's marketed as having a built-in highlighter in it, but I don't like glitter in my highlighter either. But if you don't mind glitter, it might not bother you like it did me.
Melissa M.
Saint Pauls, NC
I've never really been a big fan of pressed powder but was given the opportunity to try L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro Glow Powder 22 Creamy Natural - 0.31oz, Natural Beige. It came in a cute compact that contained the pressed powder and highlighter in one area and a handy mirror and sponge applicator in another section, perfect size to carry in your makeup bag. I was impressed with the powder as it didn't settle into my fine lines or wrinkles and provided the perfect amount of coverage and the highlighter added the perfect sun touched glow.
Jocelyn P.
Irvine, CA
This is my favorite powder to set my face with. I normally buy the matte one though. I love that it's full coverage and my makeup won't get oily or break up through out the day. I've gone through like 3 of them already and will continue to repurchase
Estefany R.
I heard so many great things about the Pro matte in fable that when I saw a Pro Glow was released I had to buy i.t. The pro glow foundation and this powder are both amazing products! I recommend to anyone that has dry skin or like a dewy look!
☁️ k.
I have the matte version of this powder. Its an okay powder, matte finish, kind of heavy looking on the skin. Its really nice but I think there’s better drugstore powders out there for cheaper. I would not purchase it again for that reason.