BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #16 in Liquid Foundation

The New Pro-Look of Longwear. It’s Pro With an All-Day Glow. Up to 24HR Foundation.

Discover the new pro finish of longwear: up to 24 hour wear with a hydrating glow. Lightweight and creamy, this long lasting foundation goes on smooth with a glow finish that lasts. With medium coverage, it instantly hides imperfections for a clear complexion. The hydrating foundation with SPF is ideal for normal to dry skin.

• Water

• How does this work on combo skin? I get dry and oily 18 Answers
  • Is this a full coverage foundation?4 Answers
jules W.
NORTH OLMSTED, OH
I really like this Foundation but I don't like it as much as I like their matte version of it. This Foundation is just a little bit to Dewey for me I like a little bit more of a matte look. Throughout the day I get a little too oily in my T-Zone for a foundation that adds that type of texture or glow to me. Sometimes I'll use the pro matte on my under eye and T Zone area on my forehead and chin and then I'll use the pro glow on my cheeks to prevent them from looking as Matte and to give them a little bit more of a glow. This product is seriously very long wearing. When it says 24 hour coverage it's no joke. You definitely shouldn't sleep with a full face of make-up on Foundation or anything like that or leace it on for 24 hours straight. However one night I did fall asleep with a full face of makeup on and I woke up in this foundation and it was still in place and pretty flawless looking. The foundation doesn't really crease a lot and neither does the matte version of it. This is especially true if you use any form of setting powder or translucent powder. I never have to touch up this Foundation throughout the day or the matte foundation. Sometimes I will blot off extra oil if necessary or apply a little bit more setting powder translucent powder to pick up excess oils and that's all I ever have to do in terms of touch up. The shades in this foundation line are a little bit warmer than I would like and they don't have as many light skin toned colors as I would like. Even now I have 103 and it's too dark for the color of my skin right now and we're barely in the winter. Which only leaves me 100 101 and 102 to try and I have some pretty pale friends so I doubt they could even use this line. I am a light skin tone to medium skin tone person... in the winter months my skin is on the darker side of the light-skinn. Like I said I do prefer the matte version of this product. I do have a little bit cooler of a skin tone so I do have to make sure to take this Foundation down my neck to help with funding purposes. Like I said I do prefer the mat version of this product
Hannah P.
Toledo
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
To start out my review, Id like to state I have combination skin. My cheeks being very dry and flakey, my T zone getting somewhat oily. I also have occasional eczema flair ups with bumps/texture all over my face. FOR THE REVIEW, this is an amazing foundation! I definitely can see the “glow” in the name, for its a very dewy foundation. If you like a dewy look, this is for you. It’s a very thin consistency but it has a medium coverage. I only need to cover up my dark circles and a pimple or two with concealer when I use this. Believe it or not, it keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day, and my usually oily spots (which normally break down foundation,) stay covered and in place. It did not settle in any fine lines. In my opinion, this is one of the best drugstore foundations I’ve ever tried for my skin type. MY ONLY COMPLAINT... the shade range is not good. For what I saw at the store, I grabbed the first or second shade. I am not extremely pale, I’m a Mac NC25 for reference. The “light” shades were way to dark to begin with, id like to see the brand expand their shade range.
Giovanna A.
Phoenix
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I have a love/hate relationship with this foundation. As my skin gets drier because of age or during the winter months... This is one of the foundations that make my skin look amazing, no texture, and with a healthy glow... However, my skin tends to be more normal with an oily Tzone... So while I love this during the winter months... My nose gets very oily, and after 5 hrs the foundation starts to wear off. I could add extra powder and bake for longer... But then the healthy glow is not there... I think that if you had dry skin you will love this! I still use it because my skin feels hydrated and smooth, but I have to touch up every 4-5hrs.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Review for: Nude Beige, Classic Ivory more...
This is the perfect every day foundation. My dry skin LOVES it and for once I look like I have dewey hydrated skin. It has medium coverage lasts all day - maybe not 24hr like they claim - but definitely through a work day.

The shade range is great for fair skin. I switch between 201 and 202 depending on how fair/tan I am. It's great that it has SPF 15 in it too.

In the middle of winter when it's sub zero degrees out I don't even bother to set it and it doesn't really slip or slide around. In the warmer months, I will set with powder accordingly.

The packaging is pretty cheap, but so is the price. I like the squeeze tube a lot and it's easy to get all of the foundation out of it. The plastic makes it light to travel with and I don't have to worry about it breaking in my luggage.

I highly recommended for everyone out there that experiences terribly dry skin. You will love it!

kendall l.
Libertyville , IL
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I really really like this foundation. The finish is very radiant without looking or staying too wet. I have two complaints, one being the shade range (201 is almost light enough, but not quite) and the other is really strange. When i’m applying it, during the process of blending it out, very light colored specks appear all over my face. I’m not sure if it’s the glow aspect of the formula, but when I tried wiping it away, it created a streak. Instead of freaking out, I just kept blending and eventually it all smoothed out. Overall the foundation is really nice and wears really well. I do recommend it, not sure if it’s my skin that caused the weird separation or if it does that all the time, but it’s no big deal. I’m wearing it in the attached photo. Cheers!
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
At first I wasn't so sure about this foundation. I thought it was a little high priced for a drugstore foundation, and I didn't think I enjoyed how it looked on my skin. After going through some other foundation samples and ones I've had on hand and found none that I liked, I finally returned to this foundation and fell in love! I absolutely love the medium-full coverage it provides, while feeling lightweight and breathable. A little goes a long way, so I've learned that the affordability factor is there for this product. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out of the one I'm using now. I also feel like I found my perfect shade match... which is rare for me! Overall, I really enjoy this foundation and would recommend it to anyone, especially those with normal to dry skin.
Jessica W.
Morrisville, PA
I used to be one of those girls who was strictly into matte and full coverage foundations. But going into the fall and winter, my skin has been more dry and I've just been finding myself pretty much grossed out by wearing full coverage foundations and on most days I tend to really not wear any at all, but when I do wear Foundation I do pick this one because it's hydrating, it's glowy on the skin, and it doesn't emphasize my dry patches. However, I just wish they offered more shades because I'm very very fair with neutral undertones and there's just something off with their undertones ..other than that I love this formula and I never thought I would say that because I never liked dewy foundations but I just found myself recently wanting more and more dewyness and hydration from my foundations and this gives me exactly what I'm looking for
Kimmy G.
Charlotte
Review for: Sand Beige more...
Unsure why this product gets rave reviews. I bought it after several MUA’s I follow on YouTube recommended it. To me personally this looks and feels like a B.B. or CC cream. If you want a true medium foundation I don’t think this is what you want. On hot summer days when I am going to the pool and I want light sheer coverage then this is my pick but I would not market this as a medium coverage foundation. If anything I would consider it light or a tinted moisturizer. Don’t get this is you have any blemishes or red/dark spots you need to cover. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Foundation
Jill S.
Cleveland
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This is my absolute favorite foundation ever! I love the way it looks on my skin. It wears well and long before it'll start to break down or not look so fresh anymore. It's definetly not a full coverage its light to medium which I love. I don't need full coverage nor do I like the feel of heavy makeup on my face. For full coverage I'd recommend Loreal infallible in the thin bottle. This pro glow really gives me a great look so fresh looking I highly recommend this foundation. If you're a fair girl like myself and usually use ivory in other brands you can try the classic ivory but its very light #202 creamy natural is what I use and love in this foundation. For reference I'm a #120 classic ivory in Maybelline.
Crystal B.
Herndon , PA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
After realizing that my current foundation was a bit orangey, I realized that it was time to buy new, but I didn't want to spend a lot of money. I wasn't thrilled with the Lancome foundation, so I went back to Loreal (which is a sister company of them). I have tried Infallible Matte, and it does stay on a long time, but this Pro Glow is AMAZING! It literally goes on so smoothly, blends superbly, and is not heavy, cakey, or mask-like. Especially in the fine lines around eyes this goes on great and doesn't settle like other brands. It is build-able coverage and does stay on all day. I have dry Rosacea and this covered great using my beauty blender sponge, and was such a deal at around $12, can't beat it.
Michelle A.
Can I use this if I have really oily skin?
Lillie B.
Northport, AL
Best way to apply this foundation on super dry skin??
Yasmeen W.
Belfast
How does this work on combo skin? I get dry and oily
Krystal G.
Waltham , MA
Okay so I have dry skin, and I thought that this would work perfectly for my skin type. But every time I've used it, it ends up looking cakey and awful. And I always moisturize before, and have been using my too faced hangover rx primer with and it just doesn't look nice at all. I use my beauty blender to apply it. And I end up with little specks of the product on my face that will not blend out, I've never experienced this with any foundation before. Any tips on how to apply it, and has this happened to anyone else?
Debbie C.
How is this for dry skin?