L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer 05 Sand Beige 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Paola G.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover our pro inspired concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Sculpt and highlight features while you correct & conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra-blendable formula allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage. see more...

Kayleigh C.
Ashcamp
Great product awesome coverage. Best Covers dark circles under eye and blemishes and great used under high light areas. Great packaging. Awesome product bought from Wal-Mart.
Paola G.
I have tried this product out and I don’t like when you apply the concealer is looks very powdery and that the color on the bottle looks dark but when you apply to your skin it turns out lighter to your skin tone.
Zoe D.
Great pigmentation, only this concealer sometimes makes my eyes water a little bit. Very easy to blend and doesn’t look patchy or cakey. Great concealer overall.
Emerys S.
port hadlock
It burned my eyes so bad!!! I bought this product with the infallible foundation, and could almost not use the concealer. I tried everything so it wouldn’t burn my eyes, but it never failed to do so. Wouldn’t not recommend or buy again
Aislinn M.
El Paso, TX
i love this concealer ! i find that letting it sit on my face for a little then blending it out really helps me!
Brit K.
The fact this is a drugstore concealer, it may lower your expectations for it, but don't let that be the case! In my opinion it has great coverage and works great! Definitely buying again