L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer 03 Nude Beige 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Gabriela A.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Discover our pro inspired concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Sculpt and highlight features while you correct & conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra-blendable formula allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Candy J.
Saint Cloud, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has a beautiful finish. It serves well for dry skin.
I got it at CVS. It's definitely an after quality than most drugstore foundations. In my opinion is way better than Fit me foundation & Milani
Samantha L.
NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this foundation. I was really nervous to use the Pro-Glow foundation since I have very oily skin. Normally I would use Pro-Matte, but I was finding that I was looking cakey with that one, so I switched to this one. I absolutely love it. If you set it down with setting powder and spray, then you will have no problems looking too oily. It looks naturally radiant, medium-to-full coverage, and lasts pretty well all day on my face. I absolutely love this product
Lyanne L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my favorite foundation. I have dry skin so it works well with my skin but it is also very easy to "manipulate." I can easily make myself look like a glowy goddess but I can also manipulate it to look Demi-matte and it'll wear well any way.
Gabriela A.
Austin , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like using the L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Foundation Because it gives me that Soft, Clean , Glowy Look on my skin that I like, PLUSSSS It feels & looks like your wearing no make up at all . Which I Love .
Denise T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is not the color I use, the texture of this concealer is really good. It's super affordable. The application was easy and smooth. Highlights face well throughout the day and is long lasting.
Angelika M.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought this because of great reviews and I must say it works great!!! The only thing I would recommend is using s beauty blender to put it on to avoid lines, but other than that I love the dewy glow it gives me.
Mackenzie U.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this in every shade I could possibly be throughout the year! I am obsessed with it and think it's the best drugstore foundation I've used in my life. Always lasts long. Easy to apply (brush or beauty blender). And inexpensive!
Melissa F.
Laval, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! I never thought I could fall in love with a drugstore foundation like I have with this one. My typical go-to foundations include Le Touche Éclat by YSL and Luminous Silk by Giorgio Armani. L'Oreal has changed the game with this one!!! It is most definitely up to par as it provides medium coverage for up to 12 hours with beautiful dewy finish!
Cindy L.
Lac-Saint-Jean Sainte-Monique
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very hydrating and covering for me! I love it for the price. It's a good foundation, The product met my expectations. Yes the formula is long lasting for 24h and a little touch of glow, wow ! I recommend this product. L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Foundation