BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #82 in Concealer

Up to 16HR Glowing Coverage. Lightweight, Radiant Formula. Conceal, Correct, Highlight. The Pro-Look of Long Wear.

Discover our pro-inspired makeup concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Infallible Pro Glow Concealer can sculpt and highlight features while you correct & conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra-blendable longwear concealer allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage.

• Cyclopentasiloxane

• How does this work I was wondering if I should get this o...2 Answers
  • I use the Loreal pro glow foundation in #203 creamy natur...2 Answers
  • Is this concealer too light coverage?2 Answers
L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Concealer
  • "i love this product along with the infallible pro glow foundation. this concealer is very reasonable in price and does a great job in covering my dark circles. i would recommend to others if they are looking for something affordable." in 24 reviews
  • "love this product but the shade range is not the best. for me, the lightest shade is still a little too dark for my under eyes but the formula is amazing!!! it is light weight with good coverage and a glowy finish" in 21 reviews
  • "when i saw this product in the store i could not resist buying it and trying it since the infallible base is my favorite. well before applying it on the face you have to shake it because the product sits on the bottom and you have to do it so that it can be joined .. when applying it the first thing i felt was a burning sensation in the eyes nothing pleasant which is quite strange apart of that it has an oily texture and a light covering nothing bad. the pro is that it is quite favorable with the lines of expression and the against is that strange burning that it gives in the eyes, besides that when passing the hours an accumulation of product begins in the area of ​​the eyecup. it is very good product but i do not like to use it so often because of the burning in the eyes." in 19 reviews
  • "love this concealer it's high coverage and very glowy it feels great on the skin and looks great it does need to be set with a powder as it creases easily but it's very easy to apply and i would buy it again" in 17 reviews
  • "this concealer has very light coverage in my opinion. i would not recommend it for someone with very dark undereyes. i do love it for no makeup-makeup looks. it blends really easy and feels really hydrating and natural." in 17 reviews
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Cocoa, Crème Cafe more...
I didn’t like I would like this concealer, but I’m a makeup junkie. I’m always trying new products.

I have oily skin but my under eyes can get dry. This concealer worked so well on my under eye. There was absolutely no issues with creasing. My eyes look so bright and have a beautiful glow.

It also works well for spot concealing on the days I don’t feel like wearing foundation.

I use Cocoa to spot conceal. It matches my skin perfectly.

I use Creme Cafe on my under eyes and as my highlight when I contour.

I am so glad I gave this concealer a try.
Kaitlyn B.
Burlington
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I am obsessed with the Infallible Pro-Glow concealer, so I practically ran to CVS when this product launched on shelves.

The color shades are not awesome. The lightest shade they have is just as dark as the 202 foundation (my tan shade). So I would never be able to use it in the winter months.

I did love the doe foot applicator on it. With the foundation it seemed like the perfect pair and I used the entire bottle of it. It overall applied effortlessly with a beauty sponge.

BUT, I decided not the re-purchase even though I love it. I got scared after I saw all of my favorite beauty YouTubers have allergic reactions. Numerous people were saying it was burning their skin and their eyes to the point of pain and discomfort. WHAT IS IN THIS PRODUCT? I never personally had a reaction, but there has to be an ingredient in it that can't be healthy for the skin. There are a lot of other great concealers out there and I will stick with those instead.
Tristan G.
Review for: L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer 01 Classic Ivory 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle more...
PLEASE MAKE MORE SHADES!!
These concealer is AMAZING!!! It’s a good dupe for NARS but the shade range isn’t near the same. The undertones are very yellow.
I love the natural finish it gives. It literally looks just like my skin, but better. It covers the dark circles and has NO CREASING on me. I do set it with powder but I don’t bake. It looks nice and creamy but not oily.
This is hands down, in my top 2! I just need better shades!!
Nicole T.
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
I really like this L’Oreal infallible pro glow concealer. The classic ivory tone was perfect on my skin. It doesn’t give you complete coverage but it blends well and hides those small imperfections. I didn’t bother under my eyes or my eyelids which is where i use it the most to cover up any dark circles. The flat head tip is convenient for application and it washes off well too.
Sophie P.
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Almost every concealer I’ve ever tried has been amazing, but this has been a disappointment. I love the wand and this covers well but it clings like crazy! It looks cakey if you put more than one layer on and it totally accentuates skin. It sucks because this product has such a nice consistency , but honestly just pick up the Maybelline Fit Me® Concealer
Theresa D.
The very first time I used this concealer it burned my eyes terribly !! It was a very odd reaction, and hasn't happened since.  I don't feel like the lightest shade is light enough, so I don't really use it for highlighting under the eyes any longer.  I mostly use it for spot correcting and it is OK.  Not my favorite, but not a bad concealer.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Review for: Classic Ivory more...
This is a very thin and liquidy concealer; which is okay because it blends out very well. I just found the classic ivory was too dark and yellow. I used it with the foundation of the same line and the powder. I was hoping that it would look good as I have seen on some of my friends, but I baked it to prevent creasing and nearly 4 hours in it was a mess. I didn't test it when I was working otherwise, I have a feeling it would have done that faster. I do mix it with my Tarte shapetape and it looks good; but I have to bake so it doesn't crease. Its just not as good as I'd hoped.
Ashleigh W.
Augusta, GA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
This concealer is definitely a great one. It covers what I need it to and lasts a long time. I had absolutely NO issues with caking during wear and it was very breathable. The only down fall is that it made my eyes burn a little when applying it the first time.
Elizabeth C.
Santa Fe, TX
Review for: L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Concealer 04 Natural Beige 0.21 fl. oz. Bottle more...
Hands down my favorite concealer!!! I didn’t think I would like this but wow, it looks so amazing and conceals my bag so good. Very easy to apply! Highly recommended this. Definitely will be this again!
Christian F.
Review for: Natural Beige more...
I tried this product recently and I was pleasantly surprised. A little goes a long way when I apply this as my undereye concealer. It does not crease and it stays all day (from 6am-6pm for me). The consistency is creamy and smooth, it's a little thick but it plays well with other brand foundations. It provides great coverage and dimishes my dark circles and gives a bit of a highlighting effect.

Overall great highlighting concealer for those of us who have dark circles, you get a great product for the price!
Justine K.
Montreal, QC
I heard this concelear burns under the eyes. Is that true?
Serena Z.
San Antonio, TX
Is this full coverage? If not, is it build able?
Sabrina B.
Did anyone order theirs from Ulta.com? I ordered mine and for whatever reason it makes my eyes water and smells like straight up chemicals. Not sure if I just got a bad one. Everything else I like!
Katelyn V.
What is the coverage?
Sofia B.
Is this good for oily skin?