L'Oréal Paris Infallible® Pro Glow Concealer
Up to 16HR Glowing Coverage. Lightweight, Radiant Formula. Conceal, Correct, Highlight. The Pro-Look of Long Wear.
Discover our pro-inspired makeup concealer that provides glowing coverage for up to 16 hours. Infallible Pro Glow Concealer can sculpt and highlight features while you correct & conceal imperfections. The lightweight, ultra-blendable longwear concealer allows you to customize your glow with luminous buildable coverage.
- Aqua / Water / Eau
- Alcohol Denat
- Phenyl Trimethicone
- Peg-10 Dimethicone
- Bis-peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone
- Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Aluminum Hydroxide
- Chlorhexidine Digluconate
- Potassium Sorbate
- Palmitoyl Oligopeptide
- Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7
- CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide
- CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride
- CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides
Top Questions See all 17 Q&A
- "i love this product along with the infallible pro glow foundation. this concealer is very reasonable in price and does a great job in covering my dark circles. i would recommend to others if they are looking for something affordable." in 24 reviews
- "love this product but the shade range is not the best. for me, the lightest shade is still a little too dark for my under eyes but the formula is amazing!!! it is light weight with good coverage and a glowy finish" in 21 reviews
- "when i saw this product in the store i could not resist buying it and trying it since the infallible base is my favorite. well before applying it on the face you have to shake it because the product sits on the bottom and you have to do it so that it can be joined .. when applying it the first thing i felt was a burning sensation in the eyes nothing pleasant which is quite strange apart of that it has an oily texture and a light covering nothing bad. the pro is that it is quite favorable with the lines of expression and the against is that strange burning that it gives in the eyes, besides that when passing the hours an accumulation of product begins in the area of the eyecup. it is very good product but i do not like to use it so often because of the burning in the eyes." in 19 reviews
- "this concealer has very light coverage in my opinion. i would not recommend it for someone with very dark undereyes. i do love it for no makeup-makeup looks. it blends really easy and feels really hydrating and natural." in 17 reviews
- "love this concealer it's high coverage and very glowy it feels great on the skin and looks great it does need to be set with a powder as it creases easily but it's very easy to apply and i would buy it again" in 17 reviews
The color shades are not awesome. The lightest shade they have is just as dark as the 202 foundation (my tan shade). So I would never be able to use it in the winter months.
I did love the doe foot applicator on it. With the foundation it seemed like the perfect pair and I used the entire bottle of it. It overall applied effortlessly with a beauty sponge.
BUT, I decided not the re-purchase even though I love it. I got scared after I saw all of my favorite beauty YouTubers have allergic reactions. Numerous people were saying it was burning their skin and their eyes to the point of pain and discomfort. WHAT IS IN THIS PRODUCT? I never personally had a reaction, but there has to be an ingredient in it that can't be healthy for the skin. There are a lot of other great concealers out there and I will stick with those instead.
Overall great highlighting concealer for those of us who have dark circles, you get a great product for the price!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos