BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Armiracle V.
Villa Rica, GA
I'm in love with this contour palette I think everyone should most definitely try it I use it everyday
Kylee L.
Augusta, WI
I really like it but I wish the colors were actually separated instead or how it is. Good price overall
Sara F.
good for occasions
stays for long hours
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
This product is a must. Perfect to carry on my bag and contour my favor everyday ! 100% recommended!
christina s.
Shawnee, OK
Love the contour. Never used it before until i tried this one and it went on well and easy to do!
Rooh M.
Gente nao presciso nem falar muito neh
Otmooo produto amei amei
Quem usou sabe oque estou falando
Dahnay N.
Lovely product. Good for oily skin. Gives natural look. Vibrant color. Beautiful concealer.
Rony J.
Fontana, CA
I never thought I would find a palette with a good contour shade and an amazing highlighter
Christine Mae M.
It's not amazing quality it's not pigmented and it's chalky I prefer the wet n wild contour
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
This works ok it's great for when you need something quick or doing slot of people's makeup
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?