BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #46 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Contour Palette Deep/Profond 0.24 oz. Compact
  • "this is everything, a really good contour palette, i could use it everyday, it is not expensive and easy to use " in 6 reviews
Candace C.
Waxhaw, NC
Good and really affordable contour palette! Good and nice constancy and makes my face so good and is really nicely pigmented!
Isabella G.
Holbrook, AZ
Great Pro Contour Kit Palette. It doesn't look dirty or ugly when I put it on, easy to apply, it looks great for a long time.
Wendolin A.
San Antonio , TX
I didn't really enjoy this contoure kit it made my skin look really bad like if I had mud in my faced it was hard to blend
Meudys M.
Doral, FL
me gusta mucho el diseño de esto esta muy bueno para el diario o para llevar en la cartera y la combinacion me gusto mucho
Samantha H.
Dahlonega, GA
I love this stuff!!! Easy to use intrusions on where to put it and how to blend it. The highlight is the best part of it.
Eileen C.
L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Contour Palette Deep/Profond muy buen polvo para hacer contorno de los mejores de farmacia
barbara a.
This is very good for several skin types that are great for mine, and I think for all the others, I loved this product
Abby A.
This powder has absolutely no pigment. My brush has barely any product on it. Horrible purchase. Very disappointing...
Lucia G.
Pasadena, TX
Es bueno, deja un contorno en la cara bonito, solo donde se quiere aplicar, si lo recomiendo aparte es muy económico.
VE-1075051Claudiyeth M.
Doral, FL
I love their products much I would like to try more of their products to experience more and so to give my opinions.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?