BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #41 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Contour Palette Deep/Profond 0.24 oz. Compact
  • "this is everything, a really good contour palette, i could use it everyday, it is not expensive and easy to use " in 6 reviews
Rouge L.
Very happy it came for my skin tone I just don't see the highlight too much and that troubles me, I don't care for the highlight all that much
yuliana y.
Union City, CA
i like the contour kit it is easy to use and it doesn't look too fake or heavy in your face
this is my first time using it and it is affordable
Gabie f.
this is a really great product for people learning to contour. i used the light one not the deep because that would be too dark on my pale skin
Alicia M.
I've received many compliments on my face since I started using this product! I love the shimmer on the cheeks and the contour on the bottom.
Nazly P.
This product provides a very subtle contour. The idea is to use this oddly shaped brush with one swipe and you're done, but it's not that smooth. I don't use the brush with the product. I do like the highlight for a more subtle glow. I think this product is kind of gimmicky and I don't think I will repurchase. I do appreciate loreal coming out with more than one shade of contour unlike other brands.
Danielle L.
Kissimmee, FL
O conjunto de cores claras é a cor certa para minha pele muito clara. O acabamento é mate. É muito fácil de aplicar e faz a diferença.
Raíssa S.
Contorno dos sonhos. Maravilhosoooo, porém bem frágil. Adorei a pigmentação e a durabilidade do produto. Custo beneficio: bem caro.
Naudia S.
Columbus, OH
This product is okay. I believe it works best on lighter skin tones. The highlight is not very bright, and the contour is decent.
Vickie A.
bristol, VA
a great product to use when i am coverin up it is also affordable and better than other products out there that do the same thing
Caitlyn A.
Lutz, FL
I would say it's ok. Not very pigmented and the tones aren't that different. I'd rather buy two foundations then use it though.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?