BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Shelby H.
Charleston, SC
I lOVE contouring! and this makes it super easy to apply, and its very very defined. The colors are vivid and make contours very sharp. I bout it at target for a really great price. kind of on the expensive side but its definitely worth every penny! :) 10/10 would use always lol
Tiffany C.
Kansas City, MO
I bought this product because Everyone on youtube was talking about how wonderful it is. So after about a week of youtube watching, i decided to buy it. When i tell you that this contour product is everything... I mean Everything. It was very easy to blend!
Angela H.
N Middletown, KY
This is a okay contour kit for someone who has a warm skin tone I wouldn't say it's easy to use the brush it comes with well you know it's terrible haha! The wear doesn't last long the color pay off isn't pretty on a fair pale girl like myself.
Lashundra G.
San Francisco , CA
Although the color I have does not completely match my skin it blends very well with the help of my black radiance powder. Does not have the powder pore look and goes on smooth and light.
Lexxii W.
Roslindale, MA
I'm really loving this Pro- Contour Palette. Goes on very smooth and easy. For rookies there is even a tutorial on the back with pictures. So you can't go wrong. Definitely a keeper.
Luz Paola M.
It is an easy to apply product, it brings a small instructions with which you must not necessarily be an expert! they have beautiful colors and comes in a really practical case.
Lecia B.
Stroudsburg, PA
Very easy to use and not harsh color. Very subtle as long as you follow directions. I thought the price was reasonable for this product. Long lasting. My skin tone varies but I would say it is medium. I will purchase product again.
Gretchel M.
excelente producto , encantada por su excelencia ya que me hace lucir bella, lo he probado en pocas oportunidades y lo que tengo para decir es que es de muy buena calidad.
Tracy V.
San Antonio, TX
Haven't had a chance to use this particular palette, they're usually sold out. I would luv to try it though. Hopefully I will have luck in them not being sold out.
Meri S.
Medley, FL
It's not amazing quality it's not pigmented and it's chalky I prefer the wet n wild contour. Great pro contour palette for your face ...It was too light for my skin and didn't have the "contour" effect. So a bit disappointed because it is pretty
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?