BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

shine m.
Seaford, NY
THIS TWO IN ONE POWDER IS GOOD BUT VERY MESSY WHILE WE USE IT. IT SEEMS LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY .I USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IT IS PACKED DIFFERENTLY TO AVOID GETTING MIXED.IT'S LONG LASTING.I WOULD BUY IT ONLY IF IT IS PACKED SOLELY.
elisa s.
Pompano Beach, FL
I really love using this contour palette coz its great how it exactly matches my skin tone. It has a specific pigment that matches to my skin color without making me wear fake! I have brown skin and its difficult to find a contouring kit that perfectly works for me. But this one does the job!
muskan s.
Loreal is a famous brand it has a product like amzing makeup stuff this contouring and highlighting palette it has both of them it is soo pigmented it gives a flawless Base really appreciate this product
Juliana M.
I love this product. The color of the contour is amazing, it match my skin perfectly. The package can be more resistant because it broke up. As a pro it gives a glow finish to your make up so gorgeous.
Vanessa P.
Brooklyn, NY
I love contour part of the pallet but I hate to say that the highlight part wasn't really worth it to me. I wish they just sold the contour part with out the highlight
Torrie M.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
This is definitely my best spring product discovery!! This little palette is amazing! The color is spot on and the coverage is just right. I get a nice highlight on my check and a contour just below my jaw line. The small brush that it comes with is the key to precise application! This is definitely a staple for my makeup kit!
Angelica P.
This contour kit IS absolutely amazing ! I use it everyday !! I bought it at cvs for around 10 dollars I love it for every skin tone because I am a makeup artist ! It works well for beige and pale skin tones ! It really stands out and I love the orange hue to it with the highlighted !!! It is great
Anita-Michelle T.
Brooklyn, NY
I AM a beginner when it comes to highlight and contouring and i stumbled across this and man this was like contouring for dummies. Easy to apply, blend and get desired look. In color deep and it just is an Amazing product! I think L'Oreal may be my new favorite!
Ambar P.
This little palette is amazing! The color is spot on and the coverage is just right. I get a nice highlight on my check and a contour just below my jaw lineThe colors are vivid and make contours very sharp. I bout it at target for a really great price. kind of on the expensive side but its definitely worth every penny! :)
Dazanique K.
Roswell, NM
I love this product for the price I have a deep skin tone. So when I first went to use it I didn't get the dept that I was wanting but after playing with it a few times I found out if you spray your contour brush with a little bit of the pro face mist then you get a deeper much more rich color. This product goes on very smooth as well
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?