BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Lu Q.
Miami Beach, FL
My husband gave me the L'Oréal Paris Infallible Pro Contour Palette and although I like the color and the final tone it leaves on the skin it makes me a little difficult to apply with a brush that brings, although I have special bits for the Contours I like that those who bring the products are easy to use.
Kristian N.
Rochester, NH
Love contour kits! This was a great buy for the price although I have only bought this specific brand once. Not due to the product itself but as a college student I sometimes have to sacrifice the name brand for a better price.
Tarrah T.
I've tried using this on an old co worker who is a deeper skin tone and it was awful. It was way too light and to top it off the formula wasn't that great either! It's very patchy and hard to blend out! I don't recommend it.
Kiran S.
one of the best contouring products ever ... L'Oréal your the best ... very affordable and not that pricey Ike other brands ... MUST HAVE ... works on all skin tones ... long lasting too ... wished there was more quantity in it
Taylor S.
This is a great and bendable Contour powder but I can get over the price tag. 13$ for a Drugstore powder is very deep also when you get very little product and the packaging is wasted with a brush holder?
Uzcategui D.
West Palm Beach, FL
I like to make the contour in my face, its dark shades and a lighter one helps me to look more natural or more tanned the face, is ideal for my pomulos.
I like and if I can use it again on my face.
Teecia's Space F.
Glendale, CA
This was the first highlight and contouring make up product I purchased and I liked it at the time. I actually liked the highlighting powder more than the contouring powder. One thing I didn't like about this palette is that since they are so close to one another the highlighter powder would become "dirty" from the contouring powder being mixed into it. I would have to scrape the highlighting powder to remove the dirty look but the fact that i was wasting product was very Dissapointing so i stopped using it. love the packaging and the fact that it came with a small brush.
Megan K.
I'm not a fan of this product and I love almost everything from their line. I think it doesn't match my skin tone too much and there aren't really many options for brown girls. I was disappointed!
Sadie T.
Winona, MN
L'Orieal has a very pigmented contour palette. It is easy to apply and use as well as provides high coverage and pigentation. It is a drugstore brand and is good for the price. I bought it at a local Walgreens and would spend my money on it again.
shine m.
Seaford, NY
THIS TWO IN ONE POWDER IS GOOD BUT VERY MESSY WHILE WE USE IT. IT SEEMS LIKE I WASTED MY MONEY .I USED IT FOR THE FIRST TIME.IT WOULD BE GOOD IF IT IS PACKED DIFFERENTLY TO AVOID GETTING MIXED.IT'S LONG LASTING.I WOULD BUY IT ONLY IF IT IS PACKED SOLELY.
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?