BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

Kristine P.
loreal contour pallette is very helpful if you are wanting to give your cheeks a nice sharp look and to contour your nose and other things.
Amy G.
it really makes my skin look very even and hides any blemish its my best piece of make up I would be lost without it I bought it from boots
I really like this product because it is smooth and veery creamy it works very well for ovary and slightly darker skin tones nice packaging
Asmaa E.
This product is beautiful and its price is OK and I like it and I would like to try it if possible at its earliest opportunity. Thank you
Neelufer K.
L'oreal Paris infallible products are too good. Be it the infallible foundation or pro contour palette are very pigmented and non greasy.
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
Me encanta este producto por el precio que tiene realza mi tono de piel lo ilumina y cuando me lo pongo me siento más joven y divertida
Samyra A.
Contornos maracas, fica lindo e finos o rosto pra vocês parecer em a Angelina não é mesmo ? Quem saiba não apareçam um Brad por aí? Kkk
Ruth R.
me gusto la picmentacion, tiene larga duracion, el empaque es bueno ya que cabe en cualquier lugar, es algo dificiil de conseguir
Ratoncita d.
Es un producto que me fascina la puedo llevar a todos lados ya que soy locutora y siempre necesito de este producto para sentirme bella
Eduarda P.
para quem não sabia fazer contorno, até que me dei bem, mas também né, com um produto desses de excelente qualidade, super indicooo
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?