BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #36 in Contouring Kits

Get perfectly sculpted contours in 30 seconds. Now, contouring is made easy. With the pro-sculpt brush you can define, sculpt, and enhance your features like a pro. The Infallible Pro-Contour Palette has beautifully coordinated highlighting and contouring shades for a professionally-defined look. These buildable powders blend effortlessly into the skin for a flawless, fade-proof finish. see more...

shamara b.
Este fue el primer punto culminante y el contorno conforman producto que compré y me ha gustado mucho en el tiempo. En realidad me gustó el polvo que destaca más que el polvo de contorneado. Una cosa que no me gusta de esta paleta es que ya que son tan cerca uno del otro rotulador el polvo que se convertiría en "sucio" a partir del polvo de contorneado siendo mezclado en ella. Tendría que raspar el polvo destacando que quitar la mirada sucia, pero el hecho de que estaba perdiendo el producto fue muy decepcionante, así que se dejó de usar. encanta el envasado y el hecho de que viene con un cepillo pequeño.
Дарья T.

An excellent tool, I recommend to all for mandatory use, good quality, a wonderful look of the product, everyone must necessarily buy it, without it it is difficult to manage in the world
Safa K.
oldham
Love this contour palette for a deep , cool tone contour! Insanely pigmented and lasts all day, doesn't budge or smudge. Much prefer this than the cream version. Easy to blend and super affordable
Tauana K.
Cachoeira Alta-Goiás
Outra paleta com contorno! Para ficar com o rosto fininho! Super indico também para quem gosta de se maquiar e andar com o rosto magrinho e marca todas as partes bonitas
Jess M.
An excellent product that work like a charm. It has great colours to fit any skin tone and is great for night out or a normal day out. It does not smudge or rub off but sticks. It has lasted me and year so far and is still going. I would recommend this product.
Yaza M.

at first I was a little awkward but then it was very easy to use,
It does not last all day but it is not lasting very little,
It was the first time I used it,
I bought in a supermarket in a supermarket near my house and might well recommend
Sareva T.
Esta es mi paleta de contornos favorita, la uso para cualuier ocasion y me deja un efectom natural y es duradera, especial para profesionales en el area del maquillaje. Y es perfecta porque su tamaño y diseño es super comodo. 100% recomendada!!!!!11
claudia l.
aguascalientes
this was the first highlight and contouring make up product I purchased and I liked it at the time. I actually liked the highlighting powder more than the contouring powder. One thing I didn't like about this palette is that since they are so close to one another the highlighter powder would become "dirty"
karina justin r.
maracaibo edo zulia venezuela
This was the first highlight and contouring make up product I purchased and I liked it at the time. I actually liked the highlighting powder more than the contouring powder. One thing I didn't like about this palette is that since they are so close to one another the highlighter powder would become "dirty" from the contouring powder being mixed into it. I would have to scrape the highlighting powder to remove the dirty look but the fact that i was wasting product was very Dissapointing so i stopped using it. love the packaging and the fact that it came with a small brush.
angelly r.
viterbo caldas
I love this product for the price I have a deep skin tone. So when I first went to use it I didn't get the dept that I was wanting but after playing with it a few times I found out if you spray your contour brush with a little bit of the pro face mist then you get a deeper much more rich color. This product goes on very smooth as well
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
Do you prefer to use the brush that comes with it or a different brush?
Victoria C.
Valencia
Its powder or creamy? Longlasting? Really worth it?
gloria c.
qusiera saber si este producto sirve para pieles grasas ?
joni g.
Adams County, OH
I would like to know how to apply this the correct way? I've watched videos but each is diffrent.
Jamie G.
Is this easy to use for beginners?